Search results for query: *

1. sposey013168

FS Callaway Rogue Pro irons

Selling me Callaway Rogue Pro Irons. They are 3 months old. 5 through P. 2 degrees flat. Tensie graphite stiff shafts. Ionic 2.3 grey grips. The 6 iron and 7 iron have scratch on the soles. I including pictures of that. No trades as I need to get rid of of golf clubs not add to the collection...
  2. sposey013168

Me vs DDEC

It will never happen but I asked Guy Fieri on Twitter to have me and @ddec on Guys Grocery Games to compete against each other. If by some miracle this happened I wonder who THP members would think would win?
  3. sposey013168

Greatest Western movie of all time

@ddec and I were discussing this the other night and we can’t decide. I say the best is Rio Bravo with tombstone as number 2 What say THP
  4. sposey013168

New wedges

I have to decide on new wedges. The hogan P is 46 so going to go with 50, 54 and 60. Trying to decide between equalizer, MD5 and SM 8. Will will want Black or real raw. Ideas wanted
  5. sposey013168

PXG 0811 X Proto Driver

Did not find a thread on this club, if there is one please let me know. I got fit for this club and played a round with it yesterday. It checks all the boxes for me. Shape, sound and forgiveness. It is nothing like the Gen 1 or 2 PXG driver. I got mine with a Kuro Cage 55 gram stiff and it’s a...
  6. sposey013168

Favorite apparel

If you could only wear one pair of golf pant and shirt what would it be and why? And not on brand just on what you feel best in For me it would puma 5 pocket pants, they are not to tight and a perfect fit for me and I dig the look. Shirt would stitch as it fits me very well. Shoes would be G4 I...
  7. sposey013168

CONTEST Guess what I will be fit into

As many of you know I will be heading to Club Champion on June 3 to get fit into Ben Hogan Irons. I figured we might as well have a little contest. Do not know what the winner will receive yet but I have a bunch of nice golf stuff laying around and I will try to give the winner what would be...
  8. sposey013168

For Sale Epic Forged 5-P and MD5 46

F/S Epic Forged 5 through PW and MD5 46. The MD5 46 was used instead of set GW and made for great gapping. Excellent condition. Grips are GP Align and like new. All clubs are 2 flat. Steel fiber FC 90 stiff shafts in 5 through P. DG 115 S200 in the 46. If some one one does not want the 46 I ca...
  9. sposey013168

F/S Epic Flash 4 Hybrid

Epic Flash 4 hybrid. Tensei 70 stiff shaft. GP Align grip. Includes head cover. $150. I pay shipping to lower 48. PayPal or Venmo Almost Fiddy Plus 2
  10. sposey013168

Epic Flash 10.5 F/S

Epic Flash 10.5 with evenflow green 55 gram 6.0 shaft. Excellent condition. Zero sky marks. Standard length. Align grip which is still like new. Only 5 rounds on this driver. Head cover is included. Will accept PayPal or Venmo. Not interested in trades right now but feel free to offer if you...
  11. sposey013168

First Meal

So when I am cleared to eat solid food what should it be? American Steakhouse? Italian? Japense Steakhouse? Brazilian Steakhouse? Taco Bell?
  12. sposey013168

WTB Cortex Shaft

Want another shaft to play with in the cortex. Needs to have a Wilson tip and in the high 50 to low 69 in weight and can be regular or stiff Almost Fiddy Plus 2
  13. sposey013168

Should large people have to pay for 2 seats?

The recline thread got me to thinking (thanks JB for getting on this tangent haha) On an airplane should an extra large person have to pay for 2 seats. I say if you need a seat belt extender yes you should have to buy 2. All of my flights out of SGF are small regional jets and there is nothing...
  14. sposey013168

FS New Level 1031 Black 4 through P

Since I am sticking with my C300 forged this year my New Levels need a new home. Black 1031 4 through PW. Fuji Pro 85 stiff shafts. New Level tour velvet grip standard size. Irons are standard length and 2 degrees flat, since they are forged you can have them bent to your specs with no problem...
  15. sposey013168

FS Callaway Rogue hybrid

Cally Rogue 3 hybrid (19 degree) Golf pride tour wrap grip. Synergy 60hy stiff shaft. Will take $80 and I pay shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. sposey013168

FS New Level wedge set

New Level wedge set. 50, 54 and 60 M grinds. Modus 3 115 wedge flex. New level tour velvet grips. Want to sell as a set so I only have to ship one time. Will take 125 for the set and I pay shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. sposey013168

F/S Rouge 3 wood

Rouge 3 wood with synergy stiff shaft. Grip is in very good condition. Club is in great shape. $100 and I pay shipping. No trades Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. sposey013168

F/S Piretti Corina 1.5

Selling this piretti, it’s 33 inches long and in excellent condition. Head cover has never been used so it’s mint. $150 and I will pay shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. sposey013168

Mount Rushmore of Country Music

I know we have had threads about the Mount Rushmore of golf so it made me wonder what would be my Mount Rushmore of country music. This was hard to decide on Here is my list. Johnny effing Cash Hank Williams Senior George Jones Merle Haggard What say you THP? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. sposey013168

Taxes on internet sales

I was wondering what everyone thinks as to whether internet sales should be charged sales tax? I think we already taxed to death so this is probably the first time I have ever said something should be taxed. Here is my example, let’s say I know a local golf shop. I want to sell you a set of...
Back