sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
If you could only wear one pair of golf pant and shirt what would it be and why? And not on brand just on what you feel best in
For me it would puma 5 pocket pants, they are not to tight and a perfect fit for me and I dig the look. Shirt would stitch as it fits me very well.
Shoes would be G4
I may suck on the course but I going to look good doing it 😈

American Tall for shorts and shirt - they fit my long tall azz build the best. Shoes would be True Linkswear OGs.

Just for comfort only? I would wear Lululemon Commission pants made of Warpstream and Under Armour shirts. I wear the pants all the time, but Under Armour is increasingly making shirts that don't match my style (I hate color block and large stripes or chest patterns).

Shirts - Footjoy
Pants/shorts - I don’t have a go-to brand
Shoes - Ecco

the above are expensive, so I usually look for deals. Rarely pay full retail.

I like pro tour shirts... it's a cheaper brand of polo sold at the Belk closest to me.
Pants? True Craft jeans. They're more comfortable than the Levi's and Lee's I have.

For Golf attire I enjoy the following brands

Shirts - Footjoy, Peter Millar Summer Comfort, Stitch, Adidas

Shorts primarily - Puma, IZOD, Under Armour, Greg Norman

Pants - Polo, IZOD, JOS A Bank

Shoes - Nike or Footjoy

Stitch shirts. I don't have pants, shorts or shoes I am totally in love with. For me right now for shorts it would probably Travis Matthew but when I have tried their pants I haven't loved them. I have a pair of Adidas golf pants that are my go to right now.

I like Peter Millar the best for Polo and shorts. Yes, shorts not pants. They dont pay me to play.. Footwear for now is Puma. Sock Kentwool.

Shirts: Travis Mathew, Stitch, Callaway Tour Authentic, Peter Millar, Johnnie O and Footjoy

Shorts: Nike and Puma 5 pocket

Pants: The only "golf pants" I have are Puma and Callaway 5 pocket. If it's chilly enough for long pants, Amazon Goodthreads chinos are a reasonably priced option.

Shoes: Puma and Footjoy. I really want to try the Cuater line but they'll have to wait.

Sock: Feetures

I'm a Puma guy-- think the shorts/pants and polo's are top notch for me and that's practically all I've got.

Right now, I would go with Greyson polo and some joggers with some true linkswear shoes. All comfortable as it gets for this internet troll.

Puma bottoms, Matte Grey tops. All day every day.

My Adidas gray shorts, a blue and gray shirt I bought at Kapalua Hawaii(brand?), my gray Callaway hat and my white/blue Footjoy Pro Tour shoes.

Not much experience with too many brands, but the puma jackpot pants are by far my favorite.. work, golf, going out, I just wear them everywhere

For polos I'd say under armour fit me well, and Adidas.

I love the way my Dunning 5 pocket golf pants fit. I have 4 pair and my wife says “you know you have other pants” I say-Do I?
I also have about 6 Dunning shirts-They feel so silky and cool.
wool socks are a must-keep my feet cool.
And I love Ecco shoes.

Puma Jackpot shorts and adidas Ultimate365 shirts top the lists, right now. They are the most comfortable.

Right now, I would go with Greyson polo and some joggers with some true linkswear shoes. All comfortable as it gets for this internet troll.
Ive got to get me some Greyson. I love it when I see it. Good look you've got going Mancest

Don't know yet, but I've got a sneaking suspicion that it will be what ever my Morgan Cup apparel will be! :sneaky:

Ive got to get me some Greyson. I love it when I see it. Good look you've got going Mancest

Let's clarify, I will be wearing stylish apparel... looking good... prob not. The Greyson stuff I have picked up has all been on sale/discounted and the quality is FANTASTIC. Part of me hopes they have a memorial day sale but I also don't need to be buying anything else.

Let's clarify, I will be wearing stylish apparel... looking good... prob not. The Greyson stuff I have picked up has all been on sale/discounted and the quality is FANTASTIC. Part of me hopes they have a memorial day sale but I also don't need to be buying anything else.
I'm no fashionplate myself but I like stuff that I don't see everywhere. Plus I just signed up for 15% off on the first order. Maybe a Dad Day hint to my kids. U Da Man!!

I'm no fashionplate myself but I like stuff that I don't see everywhere. Plus I just signed up for 15% off on the first order. Maybe a Dad Day hint to my kids. U Da Man!!

They are doing 25% off for memorial day.

I love fifty eight golf shirts, they just dont have a lot of different styles. But they are comfortable and look great. You can only get them on line.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I don't own many of these, but my vote would be for Dunning or Peter Millar apparel.

Back