Search results for query: *

1. GoIrish17

FS: Odyssey Works #7CH $130 & Vokey Wedges

For sale, not really looking for any trades at the moment. I normally ship within 24 hours of payment, if that is not possible due to my schedule I will communicate expected ship date before sale is completed. All prices include USPS Priority shipping to the lower 48, west of the Mississippi...
  2. GoIrish17

Global Golf Trade-In Question

So, I have an old set of Ping i3 O-Size that I picked up a few years back as a project that I never got to, and have been trying to figure out what to do with them. I recently listed to sell on the classifieds here and did some eBay/ PGA Value Guide research to establish a fair price ($100 OBO...
  3. GoIrish17

FS: Ping i3 O-Size 3-SW $100 OBO Shipped

Irons are for sale, not interested in trades at this time. No payments or layaway, first to send full payment is the buyer. Clubs will be shipped within 72 hours (though I generally ship same day or next day- I just like to throw this in just in case something unforeseen happens and I can't get...
  4. GoIrish17

FS- PRICE DROPS ON REMAINING RSi TP 3 iron, Bunch of Odds & Ends- All Cheap!

Have a bunch of odds and ends that I need to clear out to clean up the clutter, and maybe move along to someone who can use it (and fund some more ho'ing on my part). Not interested in trades at this time. All items are OBO and I am looking to make quick sales, though I think my pricing will be...
  5. GoIrish17

FS/ FT: Apex Pro 4-PW + Apex 4 Iron & TM Kia Ma Maranello

Up for sale is a set of Callaway Apex Pro irons, 4-PW, plus a standard Apex 4 iron to use as a combo set, and a TaylorMade Kia Ma Maranello putter. All prices are open to offers, and I'll list trade interest at the end of the listing. First to pay gets the item, no exceptions. No layaway...
  6. GoIrish17

THP March Madness Bracket

... Is there one? Just curious, I did a quick cursory search and didn't see anything. Maybe I missed it/ missed the entry deadline?
  7. GoIrish17

FS: TaylorMade RSi TP 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue- Brand New!

For sale, not interested in any trades at this time- brand new TaylorMade RSi TP irons 3-PW, shafted with Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts. Standard length/ loft/ lie, with eight (8) brand new Golf Pride Tour Velvet .60R uninstalled in the box. All clubs still have plastic on the heads- in...
  8. GoIrish17

WTB: Cobra Bio Cell Pro

Looking to buy a Cobra Bio Cell Pro driver (would love to find head only and an adapter). Prefer black or grey only, in excellent shape. Not interested if crown and top line aren't nearly perfect. Message me if you've got something.
  9. GoIrish17

Can Anyone Compare the RSi TP's to the 714 AP2's?

Just like the title says- I haven't seen much on here about the RSi TP's, has anyone hit both and can compare? Especially for forgiveness and sound/ feel, and maybe to a lesser degree workability and ability to flight shots high or low. Can anyone comment on forgiveness of a hit out towards the...
  10. GoIrish17

Bag Poll- Help Me Decide!

Mods, if this thread is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it! So, I'm shopping around for a new stand bag. I've got it narrowed down to three options- the Ping Hoofer, the Ping 4 Series, or the Sun Mountain Three 5. I've been using a Three 5, and have been a loyal Sun Mountain bag...
  11. GoIrish17

Graphite Iron Shaft Users- Looking for Opinions From Steel Converts

So, I am considering some new irons, and I am really considering giving graphite a try. I have some elbow problems from an old injury, and have been experiencing some wrist pain the last couple seasons (I'm creeping up on 40, the body's not bouncing back like it used to!). I was hoping that the...
  12. GoIrish17

FS: TaylorMade R15 TP 10.5* Black Head

Looking for a quick sale today, not interested in trades. Shipping is to lower 48 only, all others contact me and we'll see what the difference is. Bought this driver, hit it about 10 times, and realized I need a lower loft and the shaft wasn't quite right for me. Black R15 TP 10.5* head, with...
  13. GoIrish17

WTT: Callaway Adapter for TM or Titleist Adapter

Just like the title says, I have an extra Callaway .335" dual cog adapter and nothing to use it on (direct form Callaway, not aftermarket). I'd really like to trade straight up for your old TaylorMade or Titleist adapter. Aftermarket is fine. *Edit- My adapter is .335" diameter, I am looking...
  14. GoIrish17

WTT: Great Condition TaylorMade SLDR 460 10.5* Head

Hi everyone, happy Super Bowl Sunday. Just wanted to post this to see if anyone out there is interested in trading a TaylorMade SLDR 460 10.5* head for a Titleist 913 D3 (9.5* preferably) head. Other heads I may possibly be interested in are a SLDR 430 (prefer 12*), or a Cobra Bio Cell Pro (much...
  15. GoIrish17

Paula Creamer- Anyone Tell me What She's Wearing??

So, I just so happened to turn on the Golf Channel as Paula Creamer is teeing off on the par 3 6th hole. She's addressing the ball, and I notice it looks like she's wearing a fanny pack. She's in all black, and the... whatever it is... was all black as well, so very hard to figure out what it...
  16. GoIrish17

Odyssey Copper Milled Replacement for White Hot Insert

So, this winter boredom is killing me with the crap we've been getting here in Ohio. I'm actively seeking out unnecessary ways to spend money on eBay while I'm sitting around watching sports on tv. I'm currently debating between a Odyssey Works #1W or #7, and have been doing a litting eBaying to...
  17. GoIrish17

FS:BBA 815 w/ Aldila Rogue Silver, Cleveland Classic w/ Speeder, Grips, Wedges, More!

For sale today, not really looking for any trades at this time. All prices include shipping (USPS Priority Mail) to the lower 48, all others please contact me and we can figure out what the difference in shipping will be. PayPal only, first to send payment is the buyer. Please refer to photos...
  18. GoIrish17

Any Info on a new SuperStroke Grip Being Revealed on the Website?

So, I was just looking up some info on a couple SuperStroke grips I am considering getting for a new putter, and see that they're doing the puzzle piece reveal on their homepage of a new grip (https://www.superstrokeusa.com/). Anyone have any info on what this grip is going to be, or maybe...
  19. GoIrish17

Graphite Design AD-MT- Any Feedback Welcome

Let me apologize in advance if this post is vague, but I have been searching the internet the last couple days for some info on the Graphite Design AD-MT shaft and really haven't found a whole lot of useful information besides what's on the Graphite Design site...
  20. GoIrish17

Bunch of Stuff FS- Classic 310 w/ VC 6.2, Custom Stamped Wedges, New Adidas Pants

Happy New Year, everyone! I have some random stuff I'm looking to move, with the intent of funding a new driver purchase. Not interested in any trades at this time (unless someone has a brand new black R15 TP w/ Graphite Design AD MT 6 stiff 44.5", GP Z-Cord +4 bottom hand 2 top). I will...
Back