Search results for query: *

1. Greg Kulbick

US Women's Am

Megan Schofill currently leading Latanna Stone 4up through 31 at Bel Aire CC. Schofill is local to my area, but currently plays for Auburn. My wife watched after her and her sister at an after school/day care. She took third in a local tournament I played in some weeks back playing against a lot...
  2. Greg Kulbick

WTB TT Elevate Tour .370 3 iron shaft - stiff

Some time back I noticed the shaft in my 3 iron was bent at the top of the hosel. Not sure how it happened or when, but want to get it back in the bag. Its a 21 Apex. Let me know what you've got, label looks like the image below.
  3. Greg Kulbick

Jefferson Country Club

This weekend I'm playing in the 58th Watermelon Festival Golf Tournament at Jefferson Country Club in Monticello, FL. Its a 9 hole course with two sets of tee boxes on several holes to change it up slightly. I have never played this course. My tee time tomorrow is 8:20am, and the course is an...
  4. Greg Kulbick

For Sale Shot Scope X5

I have a brand new Shot Scope X5, in its unopened original packaging. I got this during the special pre-order offer as a current V3 user and have decided to part with it. Looking only to recoup what I spent. $200 and I'll cover shipping to the 48.
  5. Greg Kulbick

Seminole Legacy Four Ball

@MWard and I are teaming up for a best ball tournament on what, at different times, was both of our old stomping grounds. Not that Seminole, this is Seminole Legacy Golf Club in Tallahassee, FL. The course was renovated in 2020 and is a nice little track tipping out at 7,684 yards. It has hosted...
  6. Greg Kulbick

Do you agree with your course's rating?

@MWard and I discussed this a little bit a few weeks ago, while we were talking about how we played my course. We played well during the first round of my member guest, and of course got accused of sandbagging. I figured well of course Mike played my course well, his home course is harder and...
  7. Greg Kulbick

LIV Players Announced

Anyone else seen this?
  8. Greg Kulbick

2022 Nike Zoom Infinity Tour NXT%

So these apparently got released a little early, and have had a smattering of availability popping up. White and black colorways still say coming soon. I've read some accounts that they have more room than the ZIT of the last two years, not necessitating the half size increase a lot of...
  9. Greg Kulbick

First driver fitting

I've scheduled a driver fitting at Club Champion in Brandon on Friday. Closest thing I've had to a driver fitting was JB telling me the Miyazaki B Asha we plugged into my Razr Fit was better than the stock shaft, that actually turned out to be a 3 wood shaft. I have no limitations on brand...
  10. Greg Kulbick

World Woods - Pine Barrens Course Brooksville, FL

Golf Digest still ranks the Pine Barrens course at World Woods inside the top 100 public courses in the US. I had heard through the grapevine that it has slid from, what I understand, was well justified hype. I was driving back from St. Pete to Tallahassee today and decided I was going to...
  11. Greg Kulbick

When will Bridgestone make new wedges?

I periodically see comments from people about changes on the Bridgestone Golf site and rumors about new clubs coming. Is there anything coming down the pike? I want someone in the know to let me know.
  12. Greg Kulbick

For Sale Mavrik, Rogue SZ, Big Bertha Mini 1.5, Vokey SM7 52F, O-Works Red #7 Tank

Callaway Mavrik 10.5°, Evenflow Riptide 60g 6.0, plays around 44.5" $200 Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 10.5°, Project X Handcrafted LZ 16 6.0, plays around 44.75" $125 Callaway Big Bertha Mini 1.5 12°, Kuro Kage TiNi R flex, needs a grip. $60 Vokey SM7 52° F grind, UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4 Black. $80...
  13. Greg Kulbick

For Sale Iron shafts and driver shafts.

True Temper Dynamic Gold S300, 3-PW, 5i measures 37 1/2" from butt cap to tip. Lamkin UTX cord grips. $85 SOLD True Temper XP95, S300, 4-PW, 5i measures 37 1/4" from butt cap to tip. Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips. $75 UST Recoil 110 F4, 4-PW, 5i measures 37 1/4 from butt cap to tip. Golf Pride...
  14. Greg Kulbick

Will there be a GA/FL Gethering in 2021?

I don't know. Maybe. UGA, UF and Auburn have their bye week October 23rd. FSU doesn't play football anymore, so that's not really a concern. Past winners.
  15. Greg Kulbick

A moment of silence, please...

My Callaway Apex UT 18° has died. I don't know exactly when, I used it on 18 tee Friday and it seemed to perform fine. Today on the first tee I brushed the grooves and at some point my hand wiped across the face and I felt a ridge. The bottom of the very last groove was separated allowing the...
  16. Greg Kulbick

Seminole Legacy Golf Club in Tallahassee, FL

Today I was able to play my old course that has since gone private after a complete redesign by Nicklaus/ Nicklaus, Jr. 18 is the only hole that uses the original routing, but now plays as a long par 4 instead of a par 5. A few of the other holes kind of follow the same chutes, but are wholly...
  17. Greg Kulbick

For Sale FS: Taylormade M5 Tour 9.0 Tensei Orange stiff

Taylormade M5 Tour 9.0 with stiff flex Tensei orange shaft. Plays around 45", comes with headcover. One small chip on crown as can be seen in picture. Typical sole wear. $275 shipped to lower 48.
  18. Greg Kulbick

WTB: Recoil 95 or 110 F4 4-PW

Looking for .355 Recoil 95 or 110 shafts for 4-PW, preferably standard length for Callaway irons, but will consider pulls from Mizuno sets. New, pulls, still in heads, grips, no grips, let me know what you've got and if you might be interested in unloading them.
  19. Greg Kulbick

A Tale of Two Nines.

It was the best of nines, it was the worst of nines, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness... Last night after work, I met a couple friends to get some golf in and we decided to play from the tips since there had been some discussion about the flighting and tees in the recent...
  20. Greg Kulbick

THP Call Out: McLovin vs. Greg Kulbick

The captain of the 2019 Team THP for the Grandaddy is going to get a little taste of match play. Tee Time/Details Saturday June, 22 11:00am Waldorf Astoria Golf Club Orlando Tale of the Tape McLovin currently lists his index on THP as 4.4, claims to be playing like hot garbage. Greg Kulbick...
Back