Search results for query: *

1. Scrap22

Little league Coaching

I have been an assistant little league coach for the past five years. I played ball into college but have acccpted the role of manager this year. Quite scary actually because of my work schedule. However, I will do whatever my son's league needs. Any tips or advice iwould be much apprecaited ...
  2. Scrap22

For Sale Vokey SM7 Wedge Set 50,56*,60

Vokey SM7 Wedges 50, 56* bent to 55, 60 Aerotech shafts R Z cord grips Used but in great shape still (See grooves and faces in pics) Pured Purchased new at Club Champion $150 shipped - OBO Venmo or Paypal USA shipping only No Hawaii or Alaska shipping
  3. Scrap22

For Sale PING G425 3 Wood - Ventus Red 6S

Ping G425 3 wood Ventus Red 6s - velocore GP Z cord grip Headcover No wrench $180 Venmo or Paypal No Hawaii or Alaska shipping USA only
  4. Scrap22

For Sale Odyssey White Hot OG 7 Bird Putter - New

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 Bird putter - new in plastic. I had bought this and it never went into play for me. Headcover included 34" $160 shipped Venmo or Paypal No Hawaii or Alaska Shipping USA only
  5. Scrap22

For Sale UST Mamiya Recoil DART 90 F4 New Shafts

Brand new UST DART shafts new never installed - $200 shipped OBO 90 F4 QTY 6 shafts 6-W (6,7,8,9,W,W) .355 Purchased through Swing Science and still in box. Venmo or Paypal No Hawaii or Alaska USA only
  6. Scrap22

WTB Golf Pride Tour Velvet SUPER TACK Grips

Looking for more of these that were made available a couple months back on the Golf Pride website. If anyone has any amount, please let me know and I would love to make a deal. Must be the SUPER TACK. Thanks. Golf Pride Tour Velvet SUPER TACK grips
  7. Scrap22

Dragon Skin Grip

I saw these and because I am always curious, I may have to see what these are all about. Anyone have any experience with these? https://dragongolfgrip.com/
  8. Scrap22

Thank you

Thanks again to @mancest and @Saywhat4412 for getting me into tournament play. Only my second tournament and won 6&5 yesterday. I know it won't always be that result but it feels good now!!!
  9. Scrap22

Where's @Bigmac

Ita not hard to find @BigMac , but it's also hard to find @BigMac - This is simply out there to say what's up my friend. @BigMac 4 president in 2024!!! Big fan of Bigmac!!!! To the GD Baby!!
  10. Scrap22

Beverage count thread

Often, I browse the threads while enjoying a beverage. Perhaps more than one. This thread is intended to not shame or elevate anyone, but rather just a fun checkpoint for beverages. More times than not it leads to conversations with other THP'ers. Currently I am on beverage # 5 while browsing...
  11. Scrap22

For Sale Paradym X Driver 9 Degree

Callaway Paradym X Driver 9 degree HZRDUS Red 50g 6.0 shaft (Stiff) If you prefer th Hzrdus black shaft, let me know. I might be able to accommodate. Headcover included No wrench No Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii - USA Shipping Only Paypal or Venmo is fine Bought because I am a junkie with store...
  12. Scrap22

For Sale UST Mamiya Recoil DART 90 F4 (6-W) 6 shafts Brand New

Brand new UST DART shafts new in plastic. 90 F4 QTY 6 shafts 6-W (6,7,8,9,W,W) I was going to install these, but I decided not to. Purchased through Swing Science and still in box. Venmo or Paypal No Hawaii or Alaska USA only
  13. Scrap22

YOUR personal Fast Food items Mt.Rushmore

What is YOUR fast food specific items Mt.Rushmore? Not wrong answer, just your picks. Here's mine: - Enchirito - Taco Bell - 1/4 pounder w cheese - McDonalds - Ultimate Cheeseburger (no ketchup) - Jack in the box - Beef n Cheddar - Arby's
  14. Scrap22

Would you game this putter if.....

If you were guaranteed to make every putt from 5' or less as long as you used this putter, would you game this?
  15. Scrap22

CONTEST Scrap22's Grandaddy Memories Contest

A little less than 4 months ago, I was on the most amazing trip with some of the most incredible people, experiencing the greatest amateur golf event ever created. The Grandaddy. One day before a round in the pro shop at the Hideaway, I thought I would try to something during the year that...
  16. Scrap22

Decent, inexpensive Cut off saw

I have been slowly acquiring equipment to start my 2023 goal of building clubs. I have been doing my own grips for quite a long time, but want to start doing more. I also got tired of screwing up shafts with little saws when I just needed to trim a 1/4" or or so. Anyhow, I pulled the trigger...
  17. Scrap22

What's Your Zodiac Sign?

Totally random post here, but the question is, does your personality fit the description of your zodiac sign? Edit: Disregard poll, as it didn't delete prior to posting because it only allows 10 spots. Oops. Aries (March 21 – April 19) Taurus (April 20 – May 20) Gemini (May 21 – June 20)...
  18. Scrap22

Your Little League Glove

With my son playing little league again, I wanted to dig up my little league glove from 40 years ago or so to show him. Here is my Fernando Valenzuela glove. Great memories. If you played baseball as a kid, who was the player (if any) on your little league glove? Pics are great even without a...
  19. Scrap22

Review Callaway 2023 Weather Spann Glove

2023 CALLAWAY Weather Spann Glove I can count on two fingers the times I have been excited to find a glove that I really like and am loyal to for any amount of time. The first time was when I found the Callaway Tour Authentic. Such a great glove that is soft, comfortable and a great fit to my...
  20. Scrap22

Shaft Torque - How Important?

There are a lot of articles, videos, opinions floating around cyberspace, but I am curious about this. Admittedly, I am still learning more about shaft profiles, numbers meaning, etc and would love to hear any and all takes on shaft torque and how it impacts ball striking. Most interested in...
Back