CONTEST Scrap22's Grandaddy Memories Contest

Scrap22

Grandaddy 2022!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A little less than 4 months ago, I was on the most amazing trip with some of the most incredible people, experiencing the greatest amateur golf event ever created. The Grandaddy. One day before a round in the pro shop at the Hideaway, I thought I would try to something during the year that would be some fun. Since it is the memories of that week that continue to bring me joy, this contest will be based on past Grandaddy events. Since the Masters is my favorite tournament, when I saw this in the pro shop, it fit my idea pretty good.

The 2022 GD Team: @Hibs @Tevenor @PackersGirl @fuffle master @mancest @Doubleb21 @templeton80 @PKorf @captaincaution @drp3434 @goalie @Saywhat4412

The contest is pretty simple. Your job to enter the contest is as follows:

Select your favorite picture from any of the past years Grandaddy posts (Links below - Thank you @templeton80 for the gathering of links).
2. Repost it in this thread with a few words on why it is your favorite and reference the year it is from.
3. Tag any and all favorite past or future Grandaddy participants (optional).
4. That will complete your entry. Your entry number is the post #.

Requirements:
- Open to all Albatross Members.
- Must be the picture itself, not a link.

Prize:
- Hideaway Hat
- 2 sleeves GD balls

I will have my kids choose the winner on Thursday, April 6th. They love writing the numbers down and putting them in a bowl to pick a number. Contest closes as soon as the first tee shot is in the air at The Masters.

Good Luck and thanks to all of my fellow GD teammates, past GD members, THP, Callaway and the Hideaway members.

Unknown.jpeg
Cheers,
Scrap22

Last edited:
2021 GD - this pic features my Goat Cup Capt @AT_CG and one of my favorite GD participants @xThor 🔥

I can't wait to meet AT in May and XThor down the road at a THP event :drinks:0E31C682-F4F6-4B6F-A57A-AC9F5B33704E.jpeg

@Scrap22, thanks for this cool contest 👊🏻

2016 - THP's Team Unity takes home the belt. With Captain @Canadan

92f1169fa9a6ef7b9f6b7fbce0f649f9.jpg

A little less than 4 months ago, I was on the most amazing trip with some of the most incredible people, experiencing the greatest amateur golf event ever created. The Grandaddy. One day before a round in the pro shop at the Hideaway, I thought I would try to something during the year that would be some fun. Since it is the memories of that week that continue to bring me joy, this contest will be based on past Grandaddy events. Since the Masters is my favorite tournament, when I saw this in the pro shop, it fit my idea pretty good.

The 2022 GD Team: @Hibs @Tevenor @PackersGirl @fuffle master @mancest @Doubleb21 @templeton80 @PKorf @captaincaution @drp3434 @goalie @Saywhat4412

Select your favorite picture from any of the past years Grandaddy posts (Links below - Thank you @templeton80 for the gathering of links).
2. Repost it in this thread with a few words on why it is your favorite and reference the year it is from.

Requirements:

Prize:
- Hideaway Hat
- 2 sleeves GD balls

I will have my kids choose the winner on Thursday, April 6th. They love writing the numbers down and putting them in a bowl to pick a number. Contest closes as soon as the first tee shot is in the air at The Masters.

Good Luck and thanks to all of my fellow GD teammates, past GD members, THP, Callaway and the Hideaway members.

Cheers,
Scrap22
Love you, buddy.

Great contest!! Good luck to those entering!!

Fun contest.

Easy one for me. I’ve actually had this photo saved in my computer wallpaper rotation since @93civiccpe posted it in ‘21.

Great framing and it has a little bit of everything in it. Mountains, beautiful fairway, water, vegetation. I’ve never been to the hideaway, but I feel that picture perfectly encapsulates what it has to offer on the golf course.
Clive #8
20211208_141915.jpg

Easy one for me. I’ve actually had this photo saved in my computer wallpaper rotation since @93civiccpe posted it in ‘21.

Great framing and it has a little bit of everything in it. Mountains, beautiful fairway, water, vegetation. I’ve never been to the hideaway, but I feel that picture perfectly encapsulates what it has to offer on the golf course.
Clive #8
View attachment 9168685
That is an incredible shot. Nice choice

Awesome contest!!!

Definitely this 1 since I've got to meet and play with Dan who is an awesome person and thp won

1680472295737.png

Not gonna enter but I still wanna play. My favorite picture got Tapatalked. It was the Cobra Clutch at the Nest. What happened at the Nest did not stay at the Nest. Pretty sure there were also a handful of pics with Harpo. Is that the clown’s name?

Not an entry but this has to be one of my favorites with one badass mofo in it.
B8E8351A-12DA-478D-A433-4F2321D40348.jpeg

Ohhhh this is good!!!

Requirements:

Prize:
- Hideaway Hat
- 2 sleeves GD balls

Cheers,
Scrap22
Miss you @Scrap22 !!!

Love this contest so much as it takes me back down memory lane.
Not a entry but where to begin…

Restraining Order
0519D00E-8AE0-47D5-AC2B-E04C50C11D4F.jpeg
Should of paid more
DA75ADCD-C679-4138-BE72-7DA993C1508E.jpeg
Our Unicorn
DBABEAE2-E48C-4EAD-BDC1-0557776125C5.jpeg
Ladies Man
1680479139327.jpeg

Back