Search results for query: *

1. Almdudler

UK Summer cup - 2017

The dates and venue has been set... Ultimately - the cookie has crumbled as follows: Date: 12-13th of August. Venue: Marriott Worsley Park, Manchester https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mangs-worsley-park-marriott-hotel-and-country-club/ Miscellaneous info: Four 4 balls booked. 16...
  2. Almdudler

Driver.. Razrfitxtreme, fly-z+, G30lstec or new shaft?

Hi my friendly Internet friends! So I have a bit of dilemma or perhaps just letting my mind wonder a bit while the ice and snow is still thick around here.. The case: I play a Cobra amp cell driver at the moment.. It has been good to me but a swing change the recent year has made it spin a...
  3. Almdudler

Orlando 23 to 31 January.. What to do? :)

Hello everyone reading this.. I need som suggestions for my upcoming trip to Orlando.. So far I have a plane ticket that throws me off the plane on Friday the 23rd of January in the evening.. I will be getting on a plane back to the cold Norway on Sunday the 31st of January.. Three days...
  4. Almdudler

Grinded my wedge.. What´s your thought?

Hello everybody! I kind of got an idea this morning about a wedge in my bag that I rarely use. It's a Wilson Staff FG Tour that comes in play less than once every third round.. And that's when i wanna save the finish of my Vokey.. I bought it two years ago thinking I would master it like a...
  5. Almdudler

Vice Golf - Drive, Tour, Pro and Pro Neon golf balls

Hello everybody.. So I discovered that a new brand of golf balls were trying to enter the Swedish market so I ordered a "test package" containing a three-pack of each of their models. I just got them today so I haven´t tried them out on the course yet. Vice Golf is a company that for now...
  6. Almdudler

Checking in from Sweden..

Hi everyone on THP! I´m a 20 something golfer from Sweden who found the game again after a 5 year abscence due to studying and other stuff. My final academic achievement led me to a small golfing event during a conference 1.5 years ago in Phoenix, AZ. There I found the passion again.. This...
Back