Search results for query: *

1. Ethanator

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

You kids have fun, play well and enjoy! I'm excited to follow along.
  2. Ethanator

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Sorry not sorry! Paul pushed me pretty hard , for a long time every time I won a hole he won one back. He hit some fantastic shots and pounded the driver but I think my pseudo home field advantage carried me through. Definitely had to work for it!
  3. Ethanator

Been a long time since I’ve had that much fun being on the tail end of a whoopin! I clearly left my game at the window of the ice cream truck,and all respect is due to @Scrap22 and @Saywhat4412 who played an incredible match. Many many times I thought “we have them in trouble” and we walked...
  4. Ethanator

Our 4some tomorrow has: The three most awkward gangly guys in the group, three of the most bald guys in the group, and three of the most drumming guy in the group. How could this not be must-see THP? (That’s code for: stay far far away)
  5. Ethanator

thankfully a mere two large mezcal margs. And we’ll stop there since Malört does not count as margarita.
  6. Ethanator

Please mash that subscribe button on my new baked goods unboxing and taste test / reviews YouTube channel 😜
  7. Ethanator

And I thought the hosts *gave* the swag, not *received* it! Incredibly thoughtful guests, Malört notwithstanding 😉 What a fun day one, great setup for some golf tomorrow!
  8. Ethanator

I was there getting my a55 beat in singles thank you very much. (I think? Maybe one of my 2 singles losses? Gonna need @JDax to help me on this one)
  9. Ethanator

I blocked my morning for this important meeting.
  10. Ethanator

JDax is like the Elias Sports Bureau but for the Grandaddy
  11. Ethanator

I am not good at math but I think “undefeated” is a pretty good win %
  12. Ethanator

Does anyone has a better singles record? I am guessing not but I bet JRod has a good win %
  13. Ethanator

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

@mikeg_74 Re: the match play comment —- the Odyssey REDACTED has made up for a lot of sins in the rest of my game.
  14. Ethanator

haHA! I couldn't bring myself to play it!! See: tee performance on hole 7 on the Pete
  15. Ethanator

My much-belated recap of an amazing couple of days... I have had the incredible fortune of being a part of every installment of the Grandaddy to date. Like the children I don't have, each one of them is special in its own way. Below are a few of the things from Grandaddy 2021 that will stick...
  16. Ethanator

The First Hole

Let's never play this hole again. Or the next one for that matter.
  17. Ethanator

You and Austin should have played a cart-paths-only match
Back