CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I think it comes down to the many coming to this thread for the first time, seeing golf and assuming it’s the Granddaddy. Might as well wait for the amazing course to live update.
A+ for following instructions thus far!

“So you heard of the Grandaddy right? Well….I am THE @Scrap22 …. Yeah I can sign that for you. Yeah I know mancest, and yes he is that creepy. don’t worry, I will keep him away from you”
THE @Scrap22 🔥

It’s happening.

image.jpg

Does anyone has a better singles record? I am guessing not but I bet JRod has a good win %

Grandaddy Moments- @JasonFinleyCG has a 5-2 singles record at The Grandaddy. His only two defeats in singles occurred in 2014 when @jdtox beat him 5&4 & in 2021 when @MattyD-MPLS beat him 1up. Coincidently, The Dark Lord of the Hideaway's career winning percentage in all matches at The Grandaddy is 66.6%.

Freddy knows what’s up!

Sooo...may miss our connection. Juuust sitting in the plane. Other flight is boarding
Fun times

Do you best OJ impersonation (the running thru the airport OJ) 639CAB70-DDC6-4AAE-8E98-C9AEF5D92EC5.jpeg

Does anyone has a better singles record? I am guessing not but I bet JRod has a good win %
So JRod in a smaller sample size has never lost a singles match.

The belt told us this morning that it likes it here in Carlsbad and doesn't want to leave

Sir Nick, we will find out soon enough.

Now that's a t-shirt if ever I saw one!

index.php

This is the best part of the experience - how Callaway treats you every step of the way

Freddy was super cool fantastic service from him!

Second Breakfast

Bulgogi pork sandwich and Vietnamese Iced Coffee

1000004144.jpg

The belt told us this morning that it likes it here in Carlsbad and doesn't want to leave

Nah nah it's coming back to thp

Back