Search results for query: *

1. J

USA customized Scotty Cameron Golo s5

Selling my used Golo s5. Loved this putter but ended up getting a blade Scotty instead. $200 shipped. Best I can do Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

My New Golf Vlog - Hack it to Champions Bracket

Hey everyone. I recently started a Vlog on my path to single digit handicap from a 12 handicap. It will show my weekly progress and tips as I move towards my goal of single digit handicap. Join me in the adventure! Vlog 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emBT4ucxeH0 Vlog 2...
  3. J

Drivers, shafts, putter, and wedges for sale!

If you have questions let me know. Open to best offers. Taylormade SLDR 460 10.5* with Matrix 6m3 stiff shaft $100 Taylormade R11s head and stock shaft stiff Rip Phenom. Needs adapter. $40 Odyssey White Ice #9 putter $60 Custom color Callaway forged wedges (54 and 58 degree)...
  4. J

Wrinkled Pin Flag

I bought a masters pin flag and it was delivered folded so there are creases in it. What is the best way to get rid of the creases as I am going to try and get it signed to frame and place on my wall. Thanks, Josh
  5. J

Interchangeable leather belt buckles (Mizuno or UA)

I'm looking for a leather belt buckle that Ivan change out the belt loops with. I don't want one that clamps onto the material but rather one that uses snaps to attach. I hope that makes sense. I'm partial to either Mizuno or Under Armour. I already have some webbed belt buckles so in interested...
  6. J

GSA LX Pro...thoughts?

Looks like it should work but there is not a lot of reviews I have seen out there. They have a DIY LX pro kit for $1700 which could be a heck of a deal. I went to school for computers and pretty savvy so building this should be no problem. Any thoughts good or bad for a home garage simulator? I...
  7. J

Scotty Golo s5 diy custom paint fill - USA themed

Decided to do a custom USA theme on my Scotty During process Finished product Matches my USA Ryder cup superstroke 3.0 grip Let me know your thoughts! Josh
  8. J

Scotty Cameron custom paint fill question

I want to make my Scotty Golo S5 a USA themed putter and I have heard about when you purchase a putter headcover and a grip, they will add in the paintfill for free.**Now I don't really need the grip but I need a headcover.**Now I can buy an off brand headcover for $35 or I have heard that...
  9. J

Playing Pink Golf Balls for Breast Cancer Awareness

Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I figured I would post this here. Today and for the rest of the month of October I will be playing pink golf balls in support of breast cancer awareness. I know most have either known someone or known of someone who has died of breast cancer. I...
  10. J

Got my first eagle today!

I was playing from the champion tee boxes on the longest par 5 on the course which has always been a nemesis of mine. It is a slight dog leg right and then a straight shot to the green with OB on the left and water on the right. I had a really nice drive slightly in the rough on the left of...
  11. J

Bending a 52* wedge to a 54* possible?

I have a vokey 52* wedge that I want to bend to 54* to fix a gap issue in my clubs. Is this possible? How many degrees can you bend a club? Any side effects?
  12. J

USA Themed Superstroke putter grip

I have seen pictures of these on facebook and I really want one. Anyone know where I could get one?
  13. J

When do you hit your driver?

I have found that as I get better my course management gets better as well. In the past I would pull out my driver on every par 4 or 5 no matter the distance the hole is. I see bad golfers doing the same all of the time. I now work back from the hole as they say and I am always looking at a...
  14. J

Going to Wisconsin Dells, Need to find a good course nearby

As the title states... ready, set, Go!
  15. J

Define hitting through the ball vs at the ball

I am having a hard time with this concept and I need your help! If you have any articles or videos you can post or a great definition that would be awesome! Josh
  16. J

Need help with shaft repair

I came home today after hitting the driving range and noticed the shaft was being pulled from the sleeve of my SLDR. I have never done shaft repair before and know nothing about it. Could someone please point me in the right direction? I need exact epoxy and instructions on how to clean...
  17. J

Had epiphany yesterday

I was strolling through youtube yesterday and cam across a video from Paul Wilson golf and that talked about hitting further. I watched it and he made it so easy to get clubhead speed by making your arms and wrists almost jelly like in the swing. With a very easy looking swing he was able to...
  18. J

Does anything compare to clicgear push cart?

I was looking at getting a push cart and I have always heard clicgear is the best. Does anything compare to clicgear? If so what other push carts would you recommend? I would like something that can be folded up pretty small and is fairly inexpensive. Thanks, Josh
  19. J

First swings outside for the season and oh so sweet! New MP-4 irons

Got my new Mizuno MP-4 irons today and got to hit outside for the first time this season. Hit way better than I thought I would. Not as much rust on the joints as there was last year. All iron shots were straight and my 3 and 5 wood shots were smoked where I wanted them to go. It's gonna be...
  20. J

MN course opens tomorrow at 11 am!

Golf Courses open tomorrow at 11 am! Yes, I do have a tee time already booked at North Links Golf Course and Banquet Facility It's been too long since I got to hit a ball off grass!
Back