Search results for query: *

1. xThor

Anyone in Memphis TN? (And want to play golf this weekend?)

Like it says, I’ll be running through Memphis this weekend and brought my clubs. Definitely hoping to play somewhere, anybody here want to?
  2. xThor

Lamkin UT+ and UTX+ grips

Anybody try these yet? Looking around and see them up on their website, but not a whole lot else out there. Looks like the UT+ is available, but the UTX+ will be in a few weeks.
  3. xThor

Help me decide on my next wedge shaft!

I have decided I need new wedge shafts. I want fun colorway Help me decide. 2 shafts total (54/58) and watch Jaws heads to put them in! I want something fun looking. Moving on from the KBS HiRev2.0 that are just too high launching. I need more than 115g, xstiff stiff+ stiff, something that...
  4. xThor

Olipop

Anyone else try these? As I’ve basically given up soda, my wife brought these in the house to try to give some healthier options. I’ve tried a few flavors, not bad. Some are definitely better than others.
  5. xThor

Ranch is better than Blue Cheese. Change my mind

Title says it all.
  6. xThor

The Cannoli

one of my favorite desserts, the Cannoli. I had one tonight and it was excellent. Tell me about your favorite cannolis
  7. xThor

Favorite Smell in Golf?

I’m sitting here in my office at home, and I just sprayed a little refresher of the Dormie Club signature scent room spray. First off, it’s absolutely lovely, and second it got me thinking of smells in golf. Freshly cut grass, lavender infused cooling towels after the 18th green, white claw...
  8. xThor

Dedicated hotspot internet devices and plans?

Anybody use on or have insight? Because I’m going to be on the road a lot, I really don’t want to continue using the mobile hotspot on my phone (it’s spotty, disconnects a lot, and I’ll be traveling to some rural areas). So I’d like to get a portable hotspot or mobile router. The Nighthawk...
  9. xThor

Does your range close for winter?

My private courses range has closed now for the next few months. Sad face. Does your range close? My next course I join will have practice facilities year round for sure
  10. xThor

The Future of xThor

Fitting time considering the end of Grandaddy week. First, I want to apologize to everyone, that the GreenZone wasn’t able to post as often and big as I wanted to. No excuses, I’m pretty disappointed in myself as there were pieces I wanted to do and just couldn’t make it happen. That said...
  11. xThor

Should the ‘Hip Drop Tackle’ be banned in football?

There’s a rash of injuries lately (and for a while), caused by the hip drop tackle. It’s been banned from rugby due to the risks it poses. Should it be banned in football? *hot sports topic alert
  12. xThor

You get 1 restaurant steak, where is it from?

You get 1 more steak. From a restaurant. What is it and where do you get it from?
  13. xThor

Modular Homes?

My wife and I are discussing some future possibilities and homes, and the topic of modular homes came up. I am not familiar with other than at a very high level. So I figured I would ask here and see who has opinions, ideas, thoughts, pros/cons, etc….
  14. xThor

Flight grips?

Anybody seen these before or have any info on them?
  15. xThor

Sweetens Cove- Tuesday Nov 21. Play with me?

My wife has reserved 4 passes (still have to pay) for Tuesday November 21st at Sweetens Cove. These are all day passes. She has given me a deadline of having 3 (plus me) commitments by this friday in order for her to keep the passes. Her family is passing on the tickets, so she’s only going to...
  16. xThor

Graeters Ice Cream. What’s your pick ?

The other thread got me thinking about Graeters, so the wife and I just went and picked up a pint each. She chose Dark Chocolate Brownie. I went Midnight Snack. What would you pick?
  17. xThor

The Catalyst. Is there a THPer that you ALWAYS seem to play better around?

After following along the amazing Morgan Cup experience this weekend, and my excitement to tune in to the WGP on Wednesday, a thought occurred to me. @JB had an eventful round it seemed. And I thought to myself: “you know xThor, you’ve played several rounds of golf with @JB, and he played well...
  18. xThor

Vegan Oreos. Would you try them?

Like it asks. If there was a vegan Oreo, just the standard Oreo. And it was vegan. would you be more, less, or unchanged on your temptation or desire for it. Would you be able to tell the difference? And if you are thinking of doing it, don’t lol 😂 😉
  19. xThor

Cabbage Steaks

They are delicious and healthy. Here’s a variation of how I make them: https://thebigmansworld.com/cabbage-steaks/ But generally, butter oil salt pepper, then I like to use the Monterey steak seasoning, and bake them until they get a good crisp. Add a little Parmesan sometimes and broil to...
  20. xThor

How many tries would it take?

How many tries would it take you to hit the red and white pole? It’s about 80 yards out, playing 73. I’m going to start counting now.
Back