Ranch is better than Blue Cheese. Change my mind

I don't want to change your mind on it... I agree with the stated

Like them both but as @jlew stated this might be the first food take of yours that I agree with!

Only if you are trying to get a hillbilly to do a reach around and lick.

Can’t agrue with asylum patients so won’t try :ROFLMAO:

Going Crazy GIF

Cannot disagree with this statement.

It isn't even close.

One of them is one of the greatest condiments in the world

The other is a moldy abomination that I would never consider touching

I thought THP was a politics free forum?

at the risk of not getting banned, I will respect the short-sided opinion from the gentlemen of Kentucky. I would like to reclaim my time at a later date once the debate warrants a true response. For now those with a pulse on the nation and true representatives of their home districts understand Blue Cheese is superior. I yield my time.

I'm going to disagree with you. Ranch dressing may have its place... somewhere, but it's not typically in my kitchen. Matter of fact, the last bottle or ranch dressing in my fridge went in the trash shortly after the last kid moved out. I much prefer blue cheese.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying ranch should go away forever. I use the ranch dressing powder packets and make my own at times with sour cream. And I like cool ranch doritos. But I don't enjoy ranch dressing.

I'm referring to hidden valley brand. Maybe there's something better out there and hidden valley is really trash. I don't know. I'm not willing to find out.

Can’t agrue with asylum patients so won’t try :ROFLMAO:

Going Crazy GIF
You know who loves ranch? My four year old dips his cheetos in it..

I don't think I need to say anymore....

Last edited:
as a wing dip, salad dressing, or both?

100%!!!!

I hate Blue Cheese.

Hate.

Completely agree, would far rather eat ranch than blue cheese.

Both are fairly far down on the list of things I would want to eat though.

Blue cheese for wings is unbeatable. Ranch is over rated flavored mayo for the masses.

Ranch is for children. My children used to dip cheetos in ranch. Ranch is the devil.

You know who loves ranch? My four year old dips his cheetos in it..

I don't think I need to say anymore....
As a man from Wisconsin you’ve been indoctrinated on all things cheese and cheese related and for that I forgive you 😂. I blame the parent who allowed the kid to do such a thing as they were negatively affected by the blue cheese fogging their decision.

Back