Lamkin UT+ and UTX+ grips

xThor

AnimeGods 神 | GolfTec Experience | TravisMathew
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody try these yet? Looking around and see them up on their website, but not a whole lot else out there. Looks like the UT+ is available, but the UTX+ will be in a few weeks.

IMG_1066.jpeg

IMG_1067.jpeg

ooooooh. I love the current UTX. gotta try and find some of these.

Oh I’d love to mess around with some UTX+ grips

Hoping to soon. Have a shaft set coming I want to put them on.

I so thought of you when I came across it haha
I just put on some new grips so I will have to wait a smidge. But I will give them a try.

These were delayed until after the Masters for some reason

Okay I have some UT- coming for that iron set. We'll see.

ooooh, i love the UTX so it's interesting to see expanded options come out.
i have small hands so the difference in taper is something i'll want to try before committing to them, but i'll definitely look for somewhere to test!

I recently installed the Lamkin Hybrid ST+2s on my driver and 3 wood, and have been quite pleased with them.
These also look good. I play glove-free, so thinking the UT+ would be a good fit for me, and slightly cheaper, but the UTX+ might also work. Look forward to reading some feedback on these, and how they compare to the Hybrid ST+2.

I love Lamkin grips so I'm definitely interested in checking these out when they get to stores

I like the looks of the Sonar+ Hero grips, but corded grips are a must in the Southeast.

1000065258.jpg

Let's get it on!

Yeah. Already hopes are being met. I've never been a big fan of Tour Velvet Plus4 just because they have so much movement. They're soft, which is nice, but almost too squishy.

Immediate reaction on a club is love the UT cut pattern without the cord mixed in. Lower hand feels and looks right. Good control with a more stable feel to me than TV.

And speaking of looking good one of my dislikes with Lamkin's ST+ is the rolled edge at the tip of the grip. Doesn't look good to me. Not a fan of the transition. This is better. More typical.

Yeah. Already hopes are being met. I've never been a big fan of Tour Velvet Plus4 just because they have so much movement. They're soft, which is nice, but almost too squishy.

Immediate reaction on a club is love the UT cut pattern without the cord mixed in. Lower hand feels and looks right. Good control with a more stable feel to me than TV.

And speaking of looking good one of my dislikes with Lamkin's ST+ is the rolled edge at the tip of the grip. Doesn't look good to me. Not a fan of the transition. This is better. More typical.
Now if they were just cord you would be set..

How soon, because I have irrational decisions to make in a short time window before the Bag Boy Championship experience 😂
End of the month, we should have a whole lot of feedback on them coming as well.

Back