Search results for query: *

1. J-Pin

Snap Hook Issue Somewhat Fixed

I have been struggling with a snap hook with my driver for months now. I took a couple of lessons but nothing helped. I was recently scouring the internet and found a video suggesting a split hand grip. The hands are about 2 inches apart. So I went to the driving range to experiment. After...
  2. J-Pin

Your Favorite THP Event

1. How many events have you attended? 2. What was your favorite event and why?
  3. J-Pin

FS - Srixon Q-Star Tour 2 Yellow Golf Balls

SOLD... I have 5 dozens Q-Star Tour 2 Yellow Golf Balls for sale. Never played - Brand new. They all have an AlignXL on the ball. No logos. Asking $20 a dozen. I would like to sell all 5 dozen at once. See pics. Free shipping lower 48 states. Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  4. J-Pin

Cobra Tour Fitting Experience

My wife and I are going to do this in 2020 at the Encinitas Ranch Golf Course. It is not in the cards this year, but 2020 is going to be scheduled. Have any of you scheduled and gone through a fitting with Cobra? If so, can you share your experience...
  5. J-Pin

Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congrats!!!! Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  6. J-Pin

Lightest, strongest: Graphene advances Callaway's ball performance

Jason Finley on Golf Channel talking about the Chrome Soft and Graphene https://www.golfchannel.com/media?guid=kYGLmQ3IDdhPMpFaNbSB_Hn1jw9IHxmU&seek=2.45
  7. J-Pin

Scotty Cameron and After-Market Weights

Hi, Has anyone tried installing after-market weights in the latest Scotty Cameron Futura line (i.e. 6M, 7M) of putters? What is your experience with the installation? Thanks!
  8. J-Pin

UST Mamiya VTS - New for 2017

Has anyone demoed the UST Mamiya VTS driver shaft? It comes in 3 different models, the VST Black, Silver, and Red. Pretty much the same across models except for the torque. Thanks. Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  9. J-Pin

Changing Scotty Cameron grip

I am looking to change out my Standard Scotty grip for a Midsize Scotty grip. Has anyone changed out their grip? If so, are they difficult to install? Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  10. J-Pin

Forum Name Change

Hi, I just changed my forum name from "johnpjr" to "J-Pin". Thanks
  11. J-Pin

Cobra Women's Bio Cell Hosel Adapter

Hey Guys, Do you know where I can get a hosel adapter (11-14 degrees) for a Women's Bio Cell Driver? Thanks, JP
  12. J-Pin

Before, During, or After?

When you play golf do you eat before, during, or after your round? It seems to depend on the person. I try to eat before but I try to keep it lite. I will drink and have a bar during my round. Usually I am too tired to eat after a round. Dinner will usually be my next meal. Thanks for the input.
  13. J-Pin

Dream Team

If you could select a dream team foursome and play any course in the world. Who would you pick, why would you pick them and where would you play? Dream team can be anybody (pro or amateur) in the history of golf. I would pick Bill Murray, Tiger Woods, and Jack Nicklaus. Bill Murray - enough...
  14. J-Pin

Golf - Budget or No Budget?

Do you have to budget or can you just buy when you want? More importantly, do you have to work it out with your significant other? That is if you have one. I have to budget for the purchase of golf equipment. If I want a driver or irons I have to set aside money until I have it saved. My wife...
  15. J-Pin

WITB - johnpjr

16. J-Pin

Senior Golfer? Senior Clubs?

Hi, What do you consider a senior golfer? If you are a senior golfer, what irons and shafts do you play? Thanks!
  17. J-Pin

Club Championship

Hi Guys, I belong to a Men's Club here in Cali. I am a Board Member and at last night's meeting we got into a somewhat heated discussion about the Club Championship. Some feel that the Club Championship Flight should be played with handicaps while others feel that it should be played without...
  18. J-Pin

First Fitting

I am going in tomorrow for my very first fitting. The guys at Kepler's Golf in Walnut Creek, CA are doing it. Do you guys have any tips or suggestions for this first timer? Thanks!!
Back