Search results for query: *

1. Tee1Up

Low Spin Fairway Wood

If you use a low spin driver do you also use a low spin fairway wood?
  2. Tee1Up

How dumb is this?

This was on a par 3 today.
  3. Tee1Up

DirectV Stream

Anyone use it? Pros and Cons.
  4. Tee1Up

Roadside Assistance

Do you use AAA or your car insurance carrier for roadside assistance? If you use AAA how has the service been?
  5. Tee1Up

SWAG Blades For Sale

All gamed a couple of times. They are in great shape. Green one has some loose stitches in SWAG name. It came that way. 65.00 each shipped.
  6. Tee1Up

For Sale Toulon Chicago

For sale is a used Right handed 35” Toulon Chicago. Pictures show condition but it is in great shape. $160.00 shipped CONUS Thanks for looking.
  7. Tee1Up

For Sale Toulon Atlanta

For sale is a Right handed 35” used Toulon Atlanta. Photos show condition but it is in great shape. Regular steel shaft in this one. $145.00 shipped in CONUS Thanks for looking.
  8. Tee1Up

Coin Shortage

I was in a very busy truck stop over the weekend and the store still has up a "No Change Returned Due to Coin Shortage" sign at the counters. The person ahead of me had a transaction for 6.09 and he gave the cashier a 20. The store netted .91 on the transaction because of the non availability...
  9. Tee1Up

For Sale Puma Ignite Fasten 8 Disc Mens Size 9 Spikeless

Brand new, only worn in the house. Mens Size 9 White-Silver-High Rise Disc version 80.00 shipped in CONUS
  10. Tee1Up

For Sale Titleist T100s Irons

Titleist T100s Irons For Sale 5-PW,W Right Handed Recoil 95, F3 Flex Lamkin Sonar Tour Grips Used for about 6 months, no range time on these. Custom order so all matching serial numbers. Pictures show condition, no dings or gouges Standard L/L/L $900.00 shipped in US. No trades
  11. Tee1Up

Ball in Hazard Question

You hit your ball into a hazard marked with red stakes, you are able to walk into the hazard to hit your ball. You hit your ball inside the hazard, but don’t get it out of the hazard and can’t find it. How do you play the next shot?
  12. Tee1Up

18 Pars for 18 holes

Who has a round of 18 pars? My best is 2 birdies and 2 bogies.
  13. Tee1Up

For Sale SWAG Masters Blade

BNOOB Masters Blade Sold
  14. Tee1Up

Need some tax advice

If anyone is an accountant or CPA would you mind sending me a pm? I have a question about a 1099 NEC that my son received for his part time work. Thanks Jeffrey
  15. Tee1Up

For Sale Callaway 250+ Rangefinder

For sale is a Callaway 250+ rangefinder with Slope and Jolt. Used only a couple of rounds. Does not come with case. 165.00 shipped in CONUS
  16. Tee1Up

Pro Golfers To get 100,000 if tested positive for COVID-19

Caddies to also get 10,000 if they test positive. what are your thoughts?
  17. Tee1Up

Steelfiber Gener8

Has anyone tried these irons shafts? If so, what are your thoughts.
  18. Tee1Up

SWAG For Sale

BNOOB Cookie Mallet 95.00 shipped in US.
  19. Tee1Up

Miyazaki Shafts

Does Miyazaki have a website? I have looked but can't find one anywhere. Thanks for you help.
Back