Search results for query: *

1. prrc

Pro v1

Price looks good. But has mixed reviews of balls recieved.
  2. prrc

Pro v1

Anyone know of a good deal on current generation pro V1 balls
  3. prrc

Fitted cap

I recently started to wear a baseball style cap on the course. I like it much better than sunglasses. The problem I have is apparently I have very small head. A fitted cap in small /medium fits like a bucket. Surely I'm not the only one with this problem? Any suggestions on where I can find...
  4. prrc

Baseball grip

I have always used an overlap grip. Not sure why. I have always been a sweeper of the ball. Dont really take much of a divot. Play to a 6.5. So long story short I smashed a finger in my right hand at work the other day. Went to play on Sunday. After a couple of swings the overlap grip was really...
  5. prrc

WTB Ping G400 irons set

Looking a nice set of Ping G400 irons 5-P regular flex.
  6. prrc

Thinking of changing irons

Im using taylormade speedblade I bought new. Not much for change. But changed driver last year to a ping G400. Really like it. So thinking of buying a used set of G400 irons. Any thoughts on this change. With the change or not? My handicap is 6.7. Not sure that makes any difference or not. But...
  7. prrc

Ping G400 max

Looking for driver head ping G400 max
  8. prrc

What is wrong with me

Golf. What a game. I love to play but have one thing that I do that just drives me nuts. When I address the ball I watch the club move away about 2 feet before I move my eyes back to the ball. Why I have no idea. But when I catch myself doing it it has all kinds of bad things that can happen...
  9. prrc

Puerto Rico

Heading to Fajardo Puerto Rico this weekend for a week of sunshine. Away from the nasty weather in Indy. We are staying at Las Casidas village. They have a course on site. Trying to decide to take the clubs or not. Has anyone had any experience playing in puerto rico. I know this is there busy...
  10. prrc

3 wood

Just got fitted for new clubs. First time in 20 years.. Really found it very helpful. Anyway. after picking and iron set we moved to driver. Found one that works well for me. In the past my bag consisted of 3 wedges plus pw-4 iron Hybrid 3 and a 3 wood. Have all but the 3 wood fitted. I have...
  11. prrc

New clubs just not working.

Just thought I would share my experience with club changes over the winter. I have been hearing for years I need to change to new technology. I wasn't buying into for the longest time. Even went and had a club fitting earlier in the year. The results were not impressive. But after some pondering...
  12. prrc

suggestions for atlanta Georgia

Looking for suggestions for atlanta area. We will be down memorial week end just north of downtown. Anyone have suggestions on any courses . Thanks .
  13. prrc

Weight lifting and golf

Does any one have a routine that they like that doesn't destroy there golf game. I love the gym. My work out consist of more of a body build route. This kills my golf game. Keeps me stiff sore muscles all the time and about as flexible as a new broom. I need to change what I do in the gym. can...
  14. prrc

Recommendations for Destin, South Walton Beach area

Heading to Destin, South Walton Beach area in 2 weeks for a little vacation. Was wondering if anyone was familiar with this area and could recommend a couple of courses to play. Thanks Tim
  15. prrc

Swinging a traing aid between tee shots

Ok. not sure if this legal or not. I have a playing partner that carries his orange whip training aid in his bag and swings it before a tee shot. What is the ruling on this. It's not a club so is it counted as a club while in the bag during the round. And if he is allowed to carry it can he...
  16. prrc

Recommendations for a 14 year old club set

My son is 14 and is interested in starting to play golf in a league. He has a starter junior set that he has had for several years. A really small set. I have looked at other junior sets that are longer clubs.He falls right at the cut off line of those clubs. He is small for his age 55" tall and...
  17. prrc

new irons

I look at the new equipment out every year . But rarely buy any thing new. Changed drivers 2 years ago. Glad I did. Took out 3 iron and put in a hybrid. Works well. The last thing in the bag are my maxfli A10 tour limited irons. When I do look at irons its the same thing from the salesman. What...
Back