Search results for query: *

1. JDax

The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship- Preview Show & Odds

The Preview Show will be Live from Briggs Ranch at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday April 16th. Let's go!!!!
  2. JDax

For Sale Nike Storm Fit Rain Gear Pullover XL

Packing for the GOAT Cup, I cleaned out my rain gear and have a couple of tops that don’t fit me. Shipping to the CONUS, asking for $100 shipped. PayPal only.
  3. JDax

For Sale Nike Storm Fit Rain Gear Jacket M

Packing for the GOAT Cup, I cleaned out my rain gear and have a couple of tops that don’t fit me. Shipping to the CONUS, asking for $100 shipped. PayPal Only.
  4. JDax

The 2024 GOAT Cup- Preview Show Link

The GOAT Cup Preview Show will be coming Live at 7:30 PM CDT on Monday 3-11-24.
  5. JDax

The 2024 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf: Odds & Preview

And Finally… The THP Experience Calendar starts it’s 2024 season!!! We start with an Experience that is a Team competition that involves some of the best personalities in the THP Universe with one of the best supporters of our community in Callaway Golf. Let's take a moment and preview what we...
  6. JDax

Top 10 Sno Ball Flavors

Spearmint isn’t Top 10, Dream Sicle too low… Wild Strawberry and condensed milk combined is my favorite combo.
  7. JDax

RIP Carl Weathers

😢
  8. JDax

Choose your Adventure?

This is a hard one, I’m going with ‘Learn the force from Yoda’.
  9. JDax

The Perfect Golf Bag Top Design?

The PGA Show thread got me thinking about what the perfect top of a golf bag looks like. This isn’t a 14 Way thread, 14 way is out. I think the perfect top has been staring me in the face the whole time, and I just didn’t know it. See below ⬇️: On the left, we have a Vessel with a 4 Way top...
  10. JDax

2023 Grandaddy Preview Show Link

Don’t forget to join @Scooby45 , @e1iterate , and myself w/ special guest @Jman as we breakdown all things Grandaddy. Live tonight at 7:30 PM CDT!!!
  11. JDax

Won a Srixon ZX5 MKII LS Head- What Shaft?

Thanks to @JB and Adam Rank hitting the number of birdies I picked for the Srixon Experience contest, I won this Srixon ZX5 MKII LS head. I currently don’t have a shaft that has a Srixon tip, but want to test this driver against my Cobra Aerojet Standard Driver. I have some shafts that I...
  12. JDax

What was the first thing you reviewed for The Forum?

Forum testing is a huge thing for the THP Universe, if you have tested anything for the forum, what was the first item that you tested? The first thing that I tested was a ball & club cleaner called The Green Sleeve. https://greensleevegolf.com/store/original-green-sleeve/ @e1iterate was a...
  13. JDax

Experience Preview Shows- What do y’all want to see?

The title says it all, we have ambitious Preview Show planning coming for the competitive THP Experiences in 2024. But I would be remiss, if I didn’t get feedback from the THP Universe as to what they wanted to see from the Preview Shows in 2024?
  14. JDax

What Rain Gear do you use?

As many of you know, I’m looking to change up my Rain Gear, and I’m curious what Rain Gear is popular with the THP Universe? What are y’all using?
  15. JDax

Pick my Putter for Tomorrow

My last round I had 34 putts, time for a reset, out of these what putter would you go with?
  16. JDax

You can only watch one year of 90’s Movies?

This is tough, 1991 is my choice, but 1999 w/ The Matrix is a close second.
  17. JDax

2023 The Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf: Preview & Odds

Woooooo!!!! What a time to be a THP'er, right off of the heels of a captivating weekend at the Morgan Cup there is no rest here. As the calendar turns to a nip of Fall, THP & Mizuno partner together to provide an experience highlighting Mizuno goodness for its participants and an awesome follow...
  18. JDax

Numbers in Forum Name

I am on Day 3 of having numbers in my forum name, thanks to a Morgan Cup bet with @Scooby45 gone horribly wrong. I get disgusted every time I post or see these numbers in my name, how & why do you that choose to have numbers in your forum name do it?
  19. JDax

Calling all Team Hackers Backers

Happy Morgan Cup Week to all that celebrate… If you are in the number of the THP universe, that is supporting Team Hackers in this Morgan Cup, I challenge you to change your avatar or signature for this week to show your support. Popular Options: HWO Original HWO Wolfpac Variant Team...
  20. JDax

2023 Morgan Cup- Preview & Odds

Happy Morgan Cup Week to all that celebrate… One of the best THP Weeks of the Year has arrived. The Morgan Cup is Back!!!! This week is very special to me, as last year I got to be a Tour Player sponsored by Cobra/ Puma Golf in the 2022 edition of this Historic Event. Judging by the feedback...
Back