Search results for query: *

1. Nappy

For Sale Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 9 Degree Driver with HZRDUS Silver 6.0 60g

Selling the driver that is in no way right for me. It's been well loved as you can see from the pictures. The sole has lost some of its paint but nothing that effects performance. The crown is excellent condition and the shaft is almost new. Comes with original headcover and shipped to your...
  2. Nappy

For Sale Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series White 75S and Blue 65S Driver Shafts

We're all in on UST from here on out so I need to clear out some shafts. 1. Tensei AV Series White 75g Stiff Driver shaft. 44.5 inches. Brand new Golf Pride CP2 Jumbo grip with Callaway Adapter. Asking $55 shipped. 2. Tensei AV Blue 65g Stiff Driver shaft. Blue is SOLD
  3. Nappy

For Sale Callaway Paradym X 3HL Fairway Wood 16.5 with HZRDUS Silver 60g Stiff

New AI Smoke fairway has completely replaced the Paradym X so it has to go. Phenomenal club. Launches high and goes long. Brand new Lamkin UTX Blue Midsize grip. Comes with original headcover. No skymarks or major scratchesb. Very good condition. HZRDUS Silver 6.0 Stiff 60g shaft...
  4. Nappy

For Sale Puma PROADAPT ALPHACAT Spikeless Shoes Size 11.5

For Sale: Never worn Black PROADAPT ALPHACAT shoes from Puma. Bought these for my trip to Victoria National but never ended up wearing them or even trying them on. However, I did stupidly throw away the Box. I have too many golf shoes currently so these need to go. Wanted to offer a really...
  5. Nappy

How Do You Prepare For a Tough Course?

When you know you're going to be playing a tough course, how do you prepare? Been thinking about the upcoming trip to Victoria National and how difficult this course seems from afar. So I was curious what the rest of you would do if you had a round scheduled at a super tough course? Focus...
  6. Nappy

For Sale Nike, Bdrady Polos, Travis Mathew Pullover - Random Sizes

Selling some odds and ends I've accumulated over the last year that I likely won't ever wear. Random Sizes as my weight has fluctuated as of late. 1. Nike Yellow Floral Print. Size Large. Brand new with tags. It looks much brighter yellow in person (poor lighting in my basement) and the...
  7. Nappy

CONTEST Guess What We Lose and Win: UST Mamiya Shaft Up#1 Contest

In just 17 days @jayronmillz10 and myself are heading to Victoria National to have our minds blown by @DannyLe, @JB and everything that is Shaft Up. As we've been preparing, watching hole by hole videos and chatting about what's ahead we wanted to provide a fun contest for everyone at THP...
  8. Nappy

Vortex Golf

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but this one is sort of near and dear to me since Vortex has a main headquarters about 30 miles from my door. They also support our local fire department outings every year and I know some really good people who work there. Vortex Optics is pretty...
  9. Nappy

PrecisionPro ACE Smart Speaker

During Xmas shopping I found this speaker/GPS unit at Costco for $45. The price seemed reasonable and I've been pondering a combo gps/speaker unit for awhile, but curious if anyone has used one? Or should I gift it to my brother? 😂
  10. Nappy

Do You Still Support Your Alma Matter?

I was having an interesting conversation with co-workers about their alma matter asking them for money. A lot of them seemed to be annoyed that this was happening and felt that their tuition in the past was more than enough. Only one was a hardcore alumni who believed he needed to support...
  11. Nappy

For Sale Titleist RH TSR2 9.0 Degree Driver HZRDUS Black 6.0 / Stiff Shafts with Callaway Tips

TSR 2 Driver has $$SOLD *******************Also for sale LinQ White M40X Stiff 6f4 67g with Callaway Tip Asking $100 shipped +++++++++++++±++++++++++++++++++++++++++ And last. Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Stiff AV 65 g shaft with Callaway Tip. Asking $65 shipped
  12. Nappy

Do You Have a Second Job?

Outside of your main profession do any of you currently hold what would be considered a second job? I currently picked up a seasonal job at Lands End for their peak season. It's only about 8 weeks of work before the holidays and ends about mid-December. It basically gives us a little...
  13. Nappy

For Sale BDraddy and Zero Restriction Polos, Hoodies and Pullovers - All Medium

Being an in betweener has its downfalls. My sister helped me get some BDraddy and Zero Restriction clothing at a discount but some of it isn't my style or just a bit too snug. All items are $30 shipped. Discounts for multiple purchased. All size Medium and all are brand new. Never worn...
  14. Nappy

For Sale Callaway Paradym X 9 Deg Driver, Apex UW 17 Deg and 54/60 Jaws Raw Wedges

Sad to say I can’t keep the Paradym X in the bag and time to sell some others I just don’t need anymore. So hopefully another THP'er can take advantage. Sad to part with all of them, but it makes no sense to keep them. 1. Callaway Paradym X Driver. 9 degree head with Mitsubishi...
  15. Nappy

CONTEST Nappy Won So You Can Win Contest - Northern Bay 9/7/23

Awhile back I won the Raid Vrska’s Closet contest for 3 PGA Tour authentic polos (Size Large) with the THP logo. The shirts are fantastic and @vgolfman shipped them to me quickly. I’ve decided to keep only one and give away two of those polos (shown below) to Albatross Club members with a...
  16. Nappy

For Sale BDraddy Polos (Size Large and XL)

Selling 4 BDraddy polos. If you haven’t tried this brand they are incredible but I need a size Medium. Very similar to a Peter Millar size and fit. I’ve only tried these on, never worn anywhere else. Brand new. Only one left is the White Paisley with pocket in XL. All others sold. $20...
  17. Nappy

For Sale Linksoul Shorts (Navy, Gray, Black)

Selling 4 pairs of Linksoul shorts. All are Size 38 and all are in great condition. Maybe worn twice at most. I’m only selling because they no longer fit. ALL SOLD!!!! shipped each or feel free to make an offer on multiple. Super comfortable shorts. Some of my favorite to wear for...
  18. Nappy

What Is Your Favorite Golf Tee Shirt?

I've been on a search for the following t-shirt on Ebay, Mercari and Poshmark. It's made by Walter Hagen and they have a couple other cool designs, but this one speaks to me. I saw it somewhere on social media and thought it was hilarious, because it really describes my golf game a lot of the...
  19. Nappy

For Sale Polos - Peter Millar, Nike, BDraddy, Straight Down

Selling some polos that I either don’t wear, are too big or can’t justify keeping. Some are Size XL and some Size Large. All prices listed include shipping. 1. Peter Millar Summer Comfort Hideaway Logo - $SOLD 2. Peter Millar Summer Comfort Bellerive CC Logo - $SOLD 3. Bdraddy Sport Pink...
  20. Nappy

For Sale Project X Even Flow Riptide MX 6.5X 60G X-Stiff Flex Driver Wood Shaft

Driver shaft experiment has a Callaway adapter and measures at 43 7/8 in from but to end of adapter. Xtra Stiff flex, very smooth shaft but not a fit for me. Brand new Lamkin Sonar grip. Used once on the course. Asking $65 shipped to your door.
Back