CONTEST Guess What We Lose and Win: UST Mamiya Shaft Up#1 Contest

Nappy

2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PBR
In just 17 days @jayronmillz10 and myself are heading to Victoria National to have our minds blown by @DannyLe, @JB and everything that is Shaft Up. As we've been preparing, watching hole by hole videos and chatting about what's ahead we wanted to provide a fun contest for everyone at THP. The course looks tough and while we hope the actual number is zero we anticipate Victoria National and specifically, The Gauntlet will take some balls from us.

Your job is to guess how many balls you think @jayronmillz10 and @Nappy will lose combined, during our time at this beautiful course. The THPer who guesses correctly or is the closest will win the following:

-1 Box of Callaway Chrome Tour TruTrack or Triple Track Balls (your choice)

1000011972.png

-1 prize pack of awesome goodies from the Victoria National Pro Shop
(it could be anything, but we promise it will be awesome)

In the event of multiple correct guess we'll pick a winner at random. All entries must be submitted by the time we tee off on Wednesday of the event. If you need some help making your guess here's a video of Victoria National to give you some ideas of what's in store for us.

Good luck! To you and to us! 😂 Can't wait to bring you all along in the live thread.

Last edited:
Assuming we count just the two rounds and not bonus golf, I will go with 23 balls

I'm going for 15.

Truly hope you guys lose 0, though I think I'd still be smiling even if I lost 2 boxes on just one of the rounds !

0, career rounds and apply for Korn Ferry tour status.

Assuming we count just the two rounds and not bonus golf, I will go with 23 balls
Correct just the two rounds. I forgot about the bonus golf.

I’m am going to say 21 between the two of you

a double dozen, 24
Goodluck everyone!

22 balls

Good luck and play well Mike

I know that while it was plenty at the Victory Cup held at Victoria National last year it was much less than we all anticipated. The forecaddies were great and found almost everything not in the drink. And believe it or not for as much water as there is it doesn’t seem to come into play that often.

For that reason I’m going with 19 combined.

2 lost, have fun!

I will say 11. You are welcome.
And thanks for doing this.

17 is the guess

I say you keep it under double digits- 9.

I know that while it was plenty at the Victory Cup held at Victoria National last year it was much less than we all anticipated. The forecaddies were great and found almost everything not in the drink. And believe it or not for as much water as there is it doesn’t seem to come into play that often.

For that reason I’m going with 19 combined.
No forecaddies in Shaft Up historically

You'll do great and it's going to be an even dozen. So 12 total.

No forecaddies in Shaft Up historically
41 balls lost 🤣🤣

(Not an official answer I’ll keep my pick)

I have to go with 14 for this one. Should be a fun time.

Awesome contest.. Thank you.

I will go with lucky # 13

17 it’s a challenging course

Back