Search results for query: *

1. greg19

How about.... complimentary club cleaning at the end of your round

Seeing as we are have a discussion about the female "cartenders" out there on the course how do you guys feel about coming off the 18th green and/or returning your cart and having someone come up with rag in hand ready to wipe down/clean your clubs? Yay or Nay and why?
  2. greg19

Can anyone identify this golf course by head cover logo?

Hello! I recently picked up this putter cover with an unknown logo. After searching around the web I am still unable to determine the name of the course it is from. Does anyone recognize this? Thank you!
  3. greg19

Evnroll Tour Stroke Trainer Putter

Has anyone seen or rolled a ball with one of these? Originally put out as a training aid, people liked them so much that they started using them during their rounds. While the training putter is cast, the upgraded version is milled. Both putters conform to the rules of golf and proudly claim...
  4. greg19

PRGR Egg Spoon 3W - Anyone try one of these?

As you may know, I love to dabble and try out different clubs. I saw this a few years ago and found it to be interesting. I’m not much of a 3W off the or the deck type of player but I figured I’d give it a try. It looks strange, it feels strange, and yes I find it difficult to hit...
  5. greg19

This should be a fun read!

How many issues were published? Do any of you THp’ers have other issues that might be available??
  6. greg19

My golf friends think I’m crazy....

I just like to think I’m prepared:
  7. greg19

How do you think World rankings would look if the Pro's always played Match Play?

As the title asks, do you think the standings would look the same or be different? We have seen so many upsets this week and I believe it shows just how close in talent all these guys are. Are some players just better at match play than the top guys in the field or is 1 tournament too small of...
  8. greg19

Would you rather have a long putt or chip from a good lie off the green

Say you're shooting into a green and half way there you know it's going to be close. My question is would you rather have ball that stays just off the green leaving you with a long chip across the green from a good lie or would you rather it one hops and rolls through the fringe and stops just...
  9. greg19

Aphibarnrat with draws from tournament to secure place at the Masters

https://www.golfpunkhq.com/news/article/kiradech-aphibarnrat-with-draws-from-tournament- How do you guys feel about this? He would need a Top 10 finish at this week's tournament to secure a Top 50 ranking (and automatic invite to Augusta) or skip the tournament and move into 49th place (not...
  10. greg19

Polara golf balls

I just saw that they filed for bankruptcy and it got me to thinking about them. I know I've tried them before (when I was a slicer) just to see if the technology worked (it didn't). I was wondering if anyone else had tried these or the other brands that were supposed to help you hit it...
  11. greg19

The design your own Truvis contest got me thinking...

Reading through all the excellent replies in that thread for an opportunity to get chosen for the Grandaddy got me thinking that there has to be a way to make your own. I started searching the internet and found a pdf file from someone who designed a mold to fit around the golf ball and made by...
  12. greg19

Special thank you to my Team White teammates #Snellkickoff

I could have posted this in many different threads in sub forums here on THP such as "Random Acts of Kindness, The Happy Thread, The Thanks Thread, he What Golf Stuff Did You Get Today thread, etc, etc but I felt this deserved it's own thread. I was told to be on the lookout from Mesaman777 for...
  13. greg19

Had my iron fitting today...Callaway XR Steelheads came out on top

Well after trading in lots of clubs I scheduled an iron fitting to get me into a (hopefully) better performing set. My previous set were Fourteen TC-910's. They are a beautiful forged set but I felt I was in need of an upgrade in both terms of distance and forgiveness. I gave my fitter a...
  14. greg19

Looking to trade for 18* Ben Hogan VKTR hybrid

Anyone that have one looking to make a trade? I have lots of different clubs to trade. Shoot me a message if you have one...thanks!
  15. greg19

Thinking of switching to Golf Pride mcc plus 4 grips

Let me hear your experiences switching from standard size grips to the mcc plus 4 grips. When I was at #THPAmbition Jose Miraflor said for more power and better accuracy the switch is a no brainer and he has his grips thicker for his bottom hand on all his clubs. My only concern is that I have...
  16. greg19

Who else prefers long irons over hybrids

Try as I might I just cannot hit a hybrid as consistently as a 3 and 4 iron. I love my Ben Hogan VKTR hybrid but for me it's a 1 trick pony that basically comes out on 160 par 3 tee shots. Off the deck in the fairway I probably have a 60% success rate with it. I have much better contact more...
  17. greg19

Which tee box do you hit from if....

You're playing with a friend who is just learning the game. Do you play from your regular tees and have him play from forward tees or do you just move up to the same tee box as him for the round so he doesn't feel any more self conscious than he already does. Me, I just move up towhere my...
  18. greg19

Am I the only one who notices differences in shoe spike height?

Now this may sound crazy to some (ok, maybe to all) but I recently bought a new pair of golf shoes, switching from spikeless to spikes) and while standing over the ball I feel like i'm farther away due to the length of the spikes. For most of the round I was hitting shots thin and topping them...
  19. greg19

Golf Ball fittings

Reading through the Kirkland thread (because where else would I be) got me thinking about being fitted for a ball. What would be a good place for a ball fitting? I could go to a Titleist or Bridgestone ball fitting and they would fit me to their best brand ball that fits me. I'd like to try...
  20. greg19

FS- Titleist 915 D3 driver with Diamana shaft

Thinning out the herd so making this Titleist 915 D3 driver available. Driver is a 9.5 head with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 70g stiff flex shaft. Light scratches on the face due to hitting "sandy" range balls. Also slight scratching on the sole due to hitting off mats. There is one small sky mark...
Back