Search results for query: *

1. B

Another Great Alabama News Story

First the leprechaun "sighting" now this. Haha "hide yo kids, Hide yo wife"
  2. B

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I never know were to put stuff like this that's not related to a round of golf played, so figured I would try this out. Kinda like a banter thread, but strictly golf related. You can post about if you went to or what you did.. -Golf store -Chipping in the backyard -Putting in the house -Cleaned...
  3. B

Anyone use Skoreit?

I just signed up a couple days ago and missed a driver by 1 cent today. I havent bought any bids, and got 15 for free. Hoping I can win the driver tomorrow. Anyone else use this? Driver sold for $1.16 today + $11 shipping. Not bad for a $230 dollar driver. There is all kinds of stuff on there.
  4. B

Driver/Shaft Length question

Shaft is 43 1/4th and its going to be put into a Superfast head, what will the overall length be? 44.5, 45? I have not a clue how thats measured. Thanks.
  5. B

FS: Cleveland Classic 4 35" RH

Putter is in very good condition. Has some light wear on the bottom but no nicks, the face has no nicks or scratches as well as the back. Grip is slightly dirty but not very noticeable. 35", right handed. Only selling to fund for another putter or towards a driver shaft. $60. FREE SHIPPING...
  6. B

WTB or Trade for Odyssey White Ice #9 (Right hand)

Looking for to trade for. Preferably 34". I have a Kia Ma rossa Daytona putter id be willing to trade or a Taylormade xFT 60* wedge. If you have one, let me know.
  7. B

Hybrid shaft question

Through my last 3-4 rounds I have been hitting nothing but fades until I pull out the hybrid. I have a Superlaunch hybrid with the 60g Re Ax shaft, stiff flex. I hit it probably 4-5 times through those rounds and everyone was a big draw or hook and didnt hit a single hook the last 3 rounds with...
  8. B

FS: Taylormade xFT 60/6 wedge RH w/DG spinner shaft

Has a black/red multi compound grip and comes with the DG spinner shaft. The face has a couple small scratches and the bottom has a couple but that is it. I have hit probably 50-60 shots with it, all on the range except for maybe 3 shots. I dont ever use it so might as well get some money for...
  9. B

FS: Taylormade Kia Ma Rossa Daytona Putter

Dont really want to sell this but I cant putt worth crap with it and I need the money for a new shaft. It has 3 little nicks (hard to see in picture) right at the very top of the face, its more right on top were the top part meets the face, doesnt effect the way the ball rolls at all. The rest...
  10. B

Farewell to a good friend

Buddy (my dog) past away today, he was 12. Some of you may remember I had a scare with him a few months back when he got shot and had to go to the vet but pulled through. Had him since I was 9 years old. He was the best dog I could have asked for. A black lab, and all he wanted to do was chase...
  11. B

My golfsmith/club fitting trip

Alright first wanted to say sorry for not being on to much... long story short, Dad is down south working so it's just me holding down the house and we have no Internet here so tough to find time these days. Ok enough of that. Headed down to golfsmith yesterday, goal was to get irons fit to me...
  12. B

The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Alright, its time for this one. Draft is done, Players are beginning to 'practice' and here we sit wondering if there will be football this year? I think there will be, more-so Its just hard to believe a season without it.
  13. B

Plane Makes Emergency Landing on Golf Course

Lands on the fairway, on a course in Australia... Tee off then see a plane coming in to land would be crazy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZNUII-F8PQ&feature=youtu.be
  14. B

Used golf balls vs. Brand new golf balls

This may be a big surprise to some. I just saw this and knew I had to share. I put this in the golf section so hopefully it wont vanish in a week like it would in the "main thread part". This should help lots of people save a few bucks on golf balls...
  15. B

KBS GIVEAWAY ''30 sets in 30 days''

Link to KBS facebook page which you click on the tab under their picture that says "KBS PROMOTIONS" then fill out the info. http://www.facebook.com/KBSshafts
  16. B

Official College Baseball Thread

I didn't know were to post this so figured might as well start a thread. Probably not a whole lot of college baseball watchers out there, but I just watched probably one of the best games I have seen in a while. Lsu vs. Arkansas 0-0 all the way to the 9th, pitching was just awesome. Lsu comes...
  17. B

Putting Stroke

Im having a little problem of getting "wavy" when I take the putter away from the ball every once in a while, causing me to have to stop mid stroke and start over again. Is this a weight issue or what can I do to help minimize this? Thanks andy!
  18. B

Putterzone

Everyone drop by Putterzone and leave a comment or 2 on some of their articles. Sean (site owner of putterzone) co-host's with JB on the THP radio show, "The Greenside" from time to time about putter info and I really enjoy listening to it. So figured we would could create a little buzz over at...
  19. B

GMAC'S 4 Keys to Master The Scoring Zone

Read a good article about this in golf magazine just a few minutes ago and thought I'd share. Some real good stuff. Not going to quote it word for word, but give you the good stuff of what he is talking about. Key Number 1 "Never hit a short iron full" Within 'easy' striking distance of 150...
  20. B

Lie Angles

This is question/swing tip. Talking about irons And wedges. When a lie is adjusted 2* flat it helps the player hit less off the heel. But would this cause more of a fade/slice? I have been hitting on the heel part of both iron and wedges and I can't seem to stop. I even back away from the...
Back