Search results for query: *

1. H

Coffee Drinkers Unite

Since I have been on chemo coffee has a metallic taste so I have turned to the dark side, Tea.
  2. H

By 2025 Does Rickie Fowler Get A Major?

I say yes, Golf is simple, the simple rules of Golf is " Hit the fairway, Hit the green, make the putt". That's what Rickie is doing right now. Looking to see him close the deal at the Open.
  3. H

Your Personal TOP 3 most LIKABLE Professional Golfers

Phil, no gamble here LOL. Reed, why is everyone picking on me. Spieth, he may never get it back but fun to watch.
  4. H

Your Personal TOP 3 Most UN-likable Professional Golfers

Chamblee, Chamblee, Chamblee
  5. H

PGA on TV zzzz

I am so bored with the PGAT snooze fest that I started talking to my wife.
  6. H

Do you care about the President’s Cup event..?

The presidents cup does not care about me so I don't care for it, so no.
  7. H

DP World Tour eSports Foresight Sim Qualifier

It might happen to discover new talent. It happen with pro cycling. The 2022 Tour de France winner was discovered when he beat the pro record holder time going up a mountain using a stationary bike connected to the internet. Jonas Vingegaard was working in a fish plant when Jumbo-Visma saw...
  8. H

BMW PGA Championship, DP World Tour

Every PGAT player must thank LIV in their nightly prayers for shaking the money tree and making it rain $$$$$ on them.
  9. H

Bryson....where it all began.

I liked him from the start and he is only getting better, he is not done yet or is he as lost as Rickie.
  10. H

Is the GC going to show Gooch at all tomorrow?
  11. H

Funny, that's why I dislike the GC They're trying to tell me what to think Same talking points for all the GC talking heads
  12. H

More LIV Departures = More PGA Tour Cards for Others

Yawn, bottom feeders squeaking in, how exciting. Like baseball rookies, 98% never last. At least they will drop in for a sammich and a soft drink.
  13. H

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Well, I had a good time watching the players coming down the stretch. DJ found a way slamming that last putt home. With this win puts him in the drivers seat for that 18 million for the individual points leader. He has 94 I believe with Grace at 77 in second. Team play winners 3 weeks in a row...
  14. H

What? Perez hung up the phone and started to play golf again? Oh My.
  15. H

LIV: Will we know who the best player in the world is in the future?

Also the purist golf tour ever.
  16. H

Gary Player's New Hot Takes

They were both struck by lighting.
  17. H

I am sure you will be able to point out and name those players who will just phone it in over time. Unlike a team sport they will have no where to hide.
  18. H

Scottie Scheffler - predict the future

Golf is just ....... hard, especially the part that's played between the ears. Will he fix that and just get better or just have this one great year. We will see. Cheers.
  19. H

Is Padraig Harrington the Bryson of the Champions Tour?

Phil did the same thing, so no.
  20. H

Tour Event 2022 FedEx St Jude Championship

Mistakes make for excitement, that was an exciting finish. Glad to see somebody won. Way to go Will.
Back