Search results for query: *

1. jschiele01

Competitive edge during boys golf trip?

Hey guy's, I have a competitive/fun golf trip in the next two weeks. We're playing 3 courses that nobody in our foursome are very familiar with. We're all very similar in handicaps, but I'm about middle of the pack in terms of scoring usually. We are playing a best of the three rounds takes the...
  2. jschiele01

First PGA Event advice?

Going to Waste Management Phoenix Open on the Saturday and Sunday. Will be first PGA Event ever. Any advice for what to expect? Parking? How/where to watch player's? Is it tough to get seats on the 16th? Or any insider tips? Let me know! Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  3. jschiele01

Lie angle adjustment?

Can someone tell me how many degrees I should flatten the lie angle on my irons? Just by viewing the sole of my 7 iron in this image. Went in and had them flattened a degree(to standard). Which helped, but I still get balls starting right on me. (Left handed) Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  4. jschiele01

One ball for life

You could only play one ball for the rest of your day's. Which do you choose? And why? I think I'd take the Taylormade TP5X. I have played 3 rounds with it and loved everything about it! Except the price..... Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  5. jschiele01

Iron reshaft question

So, I want to pick up a Modus 3 120 x stiff shaft to try in my 7 iron. I want it to play to 37.5" long. If I buy a 39.5" shaft, can I trim that to my desired 7 iron length. Or do I need to buy a specific length shaft to get desired length. Apologies if it's a dumb question, very new to me.
  6. jschiele01

First driver fitting

Going to a first time driver fitting on Monday. Are there certain things I should know going in? Questions I should ask the fitter? Tips to make the experience more worth while? What to expect?
  7. jschiele01

Srixon pro's don't play Srixon woods??

After seeing Hideki blister drives on the weekend, I wanted to see what driver he played. Callaway and not Srixon!? So I checked out other Srixon pro's bags. None of them play Srixon drivers or woods!!!!! Why is that? There has to be something in the Z line to suit these pros...
  8. jschiele01

Rogue Black 85g hybrid shaft?

Anyone gaming this shaft in their hybrids? How you like them?
  9. jschiele01

Who Plays X Stiff?

Who out there plays X Stiff shafts, and why? What swing characteristics warrant your choice to go X Stiff? What differences did you notice in performance between X stiff and stiff shafts for your game?
  10. jschiele01

Early/mid/late release?

Hello Freddie, Is my release to early?? How can I work on getting more lag??https://vimeo.com/196327097
  11. jschiele01

Winter Practice

How do you guy's, that can't golf year round, keep the swing rust off during the winter month's? I've made lots of progress on my swing this summer and would like to keep the momentum going!
  12. jschiele01

Pelz's scoring school?

Has anyone been to one of Dave Pelz's 3 day scoring game school's? Was it worth the money?
  13. jschiele01

Jschiele01 WITB

Put together a completely new bag this year, and couldn't be happier!! For now....[emoji12]
  14. jschiele01

Leadbetter's A swing book?

What are your guy's thoughts on this book/ technique?? Some of the concepts have peaked my interest.
  15. jschiele01

What ball for less driver spin?

I'm going on a guys golf trip next week. Finished up some lessons and am currently working on an inside out path. Now that I'm grooving an in to out swing, my path tends to get exaggerated and my miss does as well. Mainly with the driver and woods. I've been gaming the Vice Pro and B330 lately...
  16. jschiele01

Pull fix

I've been struggling with rotating my shoulders to aggressively on the down swing, resulting in a straight pull. When I slow things down and focus on dropping arms and holding shoulders back it straightens out. But, I loose it throughout the round. Any drills or suggestions to get this...
  17. jschiele01

Ball recommendation?

I'm a high handicapper with a driver swing speed of 105mph average, tend to hit straight shots, with a the high trajectory. This year my main focus is fixing my game from 100 yards in. I want to play the same ball all year for consistency. I tend to loose balls on the odd erratic tee shot, so I...
  18. jschiele01

Zepp golf?

Has anyone tried the Zepp golf gadget? I need to work on tempo and plane. Wonder if this gadget would give good feedback during practice?
  19. jschiele01

Golf games for 3?

I have a guys golf getaway planned for next week. Could only get two others to commit. What gambling games for three players do you guys like to play?
  20. jschiele01

Vice Pro+ Golf ball?

Has anyone played these yet? Are they really comparable to a Prov1X?
Back