Search results for query: *

1. jefrazie

Anyone ever been hit by a golf ball?

This past weekend, I was making the turn and happened to notice 3 or 4 carts all sitting together with 5-6 people around one cart. We drove by and saw the beer cart girl holding a towel to her head with ice in it and crying heavily. I also noticed a ton of blood was running down her arms and she...
  2. jefrazie

Bought my first car!!!

So after many months of saving, I finally saved up enough to make a down payment last weekend on my brand new dream car. This is my first ever buy and I love driving it. Here's a pic of my new 2012 Mustang GT CS! http://i.imgur.com/IsHXD.jpg
  3. jefrazie

Broke my G15 this weekend

So it finally happened. It has been making a few weird sounds over the past few months (not that this is for sure a symptom) and on saturday the head flew down the fairway as far as the ball. I snapped the shaft right above the hosel. I am contacting Ping today to see if they will do anything...
  4. jefrazie

Tips for lowering score

At the beginning of the season (February), my HC was around 22 and I was regularly shooting 95+. I adopted a grip change (to interlock from baseball) and my inconsistencies have vanished. I have since dropped my HC to a 14.4 and I regularly shoot in the mid to high 80's. What are some...
  5. jefrazie

3 club league play

This week in my work league, we are limited to 3 clubs. Its not a particularly long course so I'm not too worried about distance. What are your tips for this playing style? I was thinking of using 4I, 7I and 50*.
  6. jefrazie

Fully adjustable club - Driver, irons, and putters Oh my!

Anyone heard of this club? I just saw an ad for it in the ESPN magazine the other day. I don't know how well it would work... Click at your own risk!!! Other people say it may have malware! Also, its non-conforming.
  7. jefrazie

Metal Music fans \m/

I'm a huge metal fan and always like discovering new talent that's out there. Some of my favorites include: Parkway Drive August Burns Red As Blood Runs Black Unearth Protest The Hero Between The Buried and Me All That Remains A few of my favorite songs: Boneyards - Parkway Drive Composure -...
  8. jefrazie

NFL and NBA lockout? Take a look at this...

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/6761876/rick-reilly-pga-bad-labor-deal SANDWICH, England -- For the 116th straight season, it looks as if American golf is going to get through another year without a labor stoppage. Arnold Palmers for everybody. Not true in the NFL and the NBA -- both are in...
  9. jefrazie

WTB: Clicgear pushcart

Send me a message with model and condition. Pics would be awesome!
  10. jefrazie

Scariest Movies Ever thread!

After reading the worst movies ever thread, a few bad horror films came to mind. But what about the scariest, most gruesome, twisted films you have ever seen? I love the horror genre and want to see what you guys liked. Here are a few of mine: Saw Insidious (this is my favorite, scared the crap...
  11. jefrazie

Quick rules question - Playing the ball out of bounds

I have never known the answer to this question. If I hit my drive OB (lets say to the right) just outside of the white stakes but I have a clear lie and can play it, am I allowed to or am I forced to take a drop where it exited +penalty or do I have to re-tee + penalty? Also, what is the...
  12. jefrazie

Just got free concert tickets!

So my girlfriend calls me up and tells me her roommate is giving us their tickets to go see Katy Perry tonight. I can't wait, I actually really like her music. :banana: And yeah, I probably just lost my man card.
  13. jefrazie

Ping G15 + Aldila RIP ??

I have been gaming my G15 for a couple months now and can't help but feel like I'm still missing something. When first searching for drivers, I tried out the 910 d3 with the Aldila RIP shaft in it and it felt amazing. Only problem was, I couldn't control it that well. So my crazy thought is...
  14. jefrazie

Does anyone have a iRobot Roomba?

I've been looking at these things for a while now and think they are absolutely the coolest thing I have ever seen (yes, I plan to tinker with the software :D). I was going to run up to BB&B to go pick one up today. Does anyone else have one that could tell me how well they work and such?
  15. jefrazie

Heading to Inverness, Florida this wednesday. Any recommendations for courses?

I know we are playing El Diablo. But other than that, I have no clue. We want to play 4-5 times total.
  16. jefrazie

Confrontation on the course!

My family and I are down at the beach this weekend for Easter. So we thought for some fun, we would go play golf at the local course. The players were my dad, mom, myself and my grandma was driving my cart. The course was beautiful and in great shape. I was thoroughly enjoying my round up until...
  17. jefrazie

Increase GIR's with iron accuracy?

Andy, First of all, my old thread regarding slicing/blocking my driver, the club is behaving. To fix this, I have given myself a stronger grip and my hands are rolling around nicely. Now to irons! By strengthening my grip with the driver, I have started blocking my irons with a normal grip. As...
  18. jefrazie

POLL: What OS do you use?

With all the talk of Mac's, I was curious, what operating system does everyone use? Personally I use both Windows and Linux
  19. jefrazie

This makes me sick...

I worked my tail off in college with the hopes of one day getting a decent paying job and supporting a family. I spent countless hours and many sleepless nights in labs doing classwork. After all my hard work, I was finally rewarded with a degree in engineering and a job right out of college...
  20. jefrazie

Standard wedges and longer irons?

First off, I am 6'4". I was fit for irons that were +1, 2* up. That being said, I have always played a standard length/lie wedge. My full swing wedge play has always been ok but not great while the short game has been pretty good. Is there a problem with this or should not even bother thinking...
Back