Fully adjustable club - Driver, irons, and putters Oh my!

jefrazie

Reaction score
Handicap
13.9 OOB
Anyone heard of this club? I just saw an ad for it in the ESPN magazine the other day. I don't know how well it would work...

Click at your own risk!!! Other people say it may have malware!

Also, its non-conforming.

Last edited:
Wow! That is the ugliest club I have ever seen and there is no way its producing "Further distance"

This links leads me to a site known to distribute malware...

That is funny to me. The issue becomes in my opinion there is a whole lot more that makes a club solid and what it is than just loft. Now they have the telescopic shaft of course.

Good news is that it is available in LH, so there is one less question I guess...hehe

This links leads me to a site known to distribute malware...

Thanks for that... I didn't click the link.

That is funny to me. The issue becomes in my opinion there is a whole lot more that makes a club solid and what it is than just loft. Now they have the telescopic shaft of course.

Good news is that it is available in LH, so there is one less question I guess...hehe

That's fantastic. It might work better for me in LH.

Omg!! A free fanny pack with purchase!!! Where do i sign up????????

Don"t click the link, the site contains malware!!!!!!!!!!

This site is a joke, anybody see the 6 foot driver...i mean for real...?! what were they thinking...also it made my security go haywire..

This didn't catch on in the '70s, I don't see it catching on now!

Of course, back then they didn't have the telescoping shaft.

AWESOME NEWS!!!! :alien:

The sad thing is that there is people out there who will actually buy this product

Dangit, I clicked the link.

This club will definitely make packing for the 2012 outing very easy.

I'm sorry guys if the link was bad!!!! Hopefully no one got anything from it. I apologize and will remove it if the mods want me to.

I put a spoiler tag on the link and a warning over it....sorry again everyone!

MAC= no issues... other than my eyes burning from what I just saw!

You would think if something like this would actually work... there would be some big names behind it.

Back