Search results for query: *

1. Bus

File Sharing

So I've been playing with an idea for a contest, and need some help with where I can host an excel file for people to download? I was going to just us Goggle drive, but can't figure out how to make it so people can open it and make changes, and then the next person that opens it gets the...
  2. Bus

Atlanta BBQ

My wife and son are on their way to Atlanta to watch some basketball abs one of the things that want to do down there is have some good BBQ. Those of you that live in or are familiar with the area, where would you recommend?
  3. Bus

Ticket to any game ever

They're talking about this on the radio and I found it interesting. If you could get tickets to any game/sporting event ever, what would you choose and why?
  4. Bus

HIO: How close have you come?

Hole in One is apparently the them of the week... For those of us that have never had a HIO (the rest of you GTFO, kidding kind of but not really), what is the closest you've come? Pictures make everything better if you've got one.
  5. Bus

Putter Alignment type

Today at my putter fitting, one thing I was surprised by was that I aim best with a blank top. It was rather eye opening seeing how much the different plates affected my aim. What type of alignment aide do you prefer on your putter? Were you got for it? If not, how did you land on your favorite?
  6. Bus

CONTEST My Edel Putter Fitting

Going for an Edel putter fitting on Friday. I will update this thread with pics and results. For the contest: Post what you think I will end up in Person with most correct guesses will win (more complete guesses have a better chance of winning) Closes Friday, 3/29 @ noon MST Prize pack will...
  7. Bus

Thin Mint Bites

Go to Costco and buy some immediately. You're welcome
  8. Bus

What shoes did you golf in today?

Thought this might be kind of fun. Pics make everything better. Favorite things about them? Complaints? Other?
  9. Bus

MLB Gladiator League

Any interest? Basically, you draft a starting roster (~23 spots) and that's it. Roto style. I'm doing a draft right now and it's pretty fun. All the best parts about fantasy baseball without the daily grind. We would need at least 10 people, I'm open to whatever entry fee the group decides on...
  10. Bus

Mac Mini Speaker

Looking to get some speakers for my Mac mini. Bluetooth or 3.5mm will work. Preferably under $100. Don't need anything with crazy sound quality, but obviously better is better. Any recommendations?
  11. Bus

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Best seasonal candy by a huge margin. Who's with me?
  12. Bus

2024 Fantasy Baseball Talk

I'm 23 rounds into a 52 rounds dynasty startup draft currently, I love baseball season! Who else is playing?
  13. Bus

Spotify Playlist Share

Share your favorite lists here. Couple of mine: 90s and 2000s Hip Hop mostly with some more recent stuff thrown in. Lots of 90s grunge with some bluegrass, classic rock, and other mixed in.
  14. Bus

Do you Yeti?

Specifically while playing golf? If so, which version is your favorite and why?
  15. Bus

Fantasy Playoff League

I'm thinking 14 teams max so everyone can get a QB, total points, live draft, but an open to other ideas. Entry fee of a sleeve of balls and an "extra" of your choice. Winner take all. Anyone interested? 1. Bus 2. @Steve2100 3. @Nashtyone 4. @OhioGolfer 5. @TransplantHacker 6. @Deebo76 7...
  16. Bus

Favorite Putting Mat

I see a lot of talk about the Perfect Practice mat on here, is that the one or do you have something you like better?
  17. Bus

Golf Related Christmas Gifts

What did you guys get this year? Pictures are even better!
  18. Bus

Old Reliable

I have an old V-steel 5w with an NV green that stayed in the bag for a long time. Since buying that I've tried a fair number of shafts in different clubs, though nothing compared to many of you, and hadn't found anything I like nearly as much. Last year I got a Paradym 7w with, you guessed it...
  19. Bus

Favorite Costco Food Item (Non-food court)

Inspired by the other thread, what is your favorite, non-food court, good item you can buy at Costco?
  20. Bus

Range Filming

What are all of you using as a phone mount to film yourself at the range? Was thinking there surely is something that would attach it to a stand bag, but haven't been able to find anything in my searching.
Back