CONTEST My Edel Putter Fitting

Bus

Touring Purple
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
~16
Going for an Edel putter fitting on Friday. I will update this thread with pics and results.

For the contest:
  • Post what you think I will end up in
  • Person with most correct guesses will win (more complete guesses have a better chance of winning)
  • Closes Friday, 3/29 @ noon MST
  • Prize pack will include Edel and Touring Purple goodies

1711570376458.png
1711570195097.png
1711570265745.png

Prize pack:

IMG_3701.jpeg

Last edited:
I won't enter since I know a bit more about your putting than some but I'm excited you're doing this!!

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
I think you will come away very impressed with the process. The laser doesn't lie.

I'm all for this!

TP goodies are great goodies! Edel have such wonderful products and watching the video's their process seems very in-depth.

I think your date is inaccurate though, 3/29 right?

I think you will come away very impressed with the process. The laser doesn't lie.
I expect to learn how poorly I've been setting myself up to putt, honestly.
I'm all for this!

TP goodies are great goodies! Edel have such wonderful products and watching the video's their process seems very in-depth.

I think your date is inaccurate though, 3/29 right?
Whoops, fat fingers. Thanks

For what it's worth also, this will be a 9 hour round trip for this...
well worth it. I drove 4hours each way to go to the then HQ in Liberty Hill when I did mine a few years ago.

You are going to learn a lot in the process. Its a lot of fun and eye opening. With the Array in hand, TP takes the win at the BB Championships!

Gonna guess you end up with B-1, short plumber with line, standard 15g weights, flat standard grip.

And we have our first contestant! 🔥 🔥 🔥

• On Fire
Nobody takes us up on the offer to go to HQ with other THPers... But then again we can't even get all the locals together at once o_O

• Sad
Reactions: J4U
Nobody takes us up on the offer to go to HQ with other THPers... But then again we can't even get all the locals together at once o_O
I was considering it when the flights down there were $139. Looked when I decided to do this, and they were about triple that.

@EdelBlake, since you're reacting in here, figure is I'd ask you a question. Do you know if Golftec carries any Edel stuff other than clubs?

To the rest of you, you have this little faith in my prize pack?

I'm excited to follow along.

My vote is for the F-2, because that's what I want.

F-3
slant neck
T bar
standard weight
standard lie
34.5”

F3
34"
Single Bend
Standard weight
1* flat
3 lines
Standard grip

Good luck with the fitting!

• On Fire
@EdelBlake, since you're reacting in here, figure is I'd ask you a question. Do you know if Golftec carries any Edel stuff other than clubs?

To the rest of you, you have this little faith in my prize pack?
They unfortunately do not.

F2
Single bend
T-bar alignment
380g
35"
1˚ flat lie
Standard round grip

• On Fire
Have fun at the fitting! Here is my guess

F2