Search results for query: *

1. ScoFoBG

A Message from Budget Golf

As another Masters is upon us, and the seasons are changing, it seems appropriate to share some exciting news for Budget Golf. As many of the THP members are probably aware, Budget Golf migrated our website over to Global Golf on March 20th. While it is bittersweet for someone like me, who...
  2. ScoFoBG

And Another One

Hey All, Ray decided to get in on the action too! I think some of you may have already worked with him on some custom orders and he is your go-to guy for all things custom. You dream it he'll build it! Please welcome @RaySchoBG to the fold. I think that's it for today. Finally, I don't have...
  3. ScoFoBG

Welcome another Budget Golf rep to THP!

Hi All, ScoFo from Budget Golf here. Been wanting to get some more folks from the team involved with the THP community, and I'm proud to welcome Brandyn @BroCoBG to the family! He'll be learning his way around, so be gentle (but you're welcome to beat him up a little bit too!) Brandyn is one...
  4. ScoFoBG

Giveaway-Folds of Honor/Patriot Golf Day Prize Pack

Hey THP! ScoFo from Budget Golf here. Doing some spring cleaning and found this awesome collection. Levelwear polo and pullover-2XL Folds of Honor pullover-2XL Folds of Honor Tee-3XL additional Folds of Honor Goodies I’d like someone to have this who it might be meaningful to (and it actually...
  5. ScoFoBG

Guitar Players

Searched and didn't see anything specific to this. Do we have any guitar players on the forum? Where you at? Thought it would be fun to discuss and if anyone wants to give a WITR (What's in the Rig) fire away. Pictures do not hurt. Some of you might know me from Budget Golf, but probably don't...
  6. ScoFoBG

Budget Golf Official Doorbusters Thread

Hey all! ScoFo from Budget Golf here. We have amazing doorbuster deals starting today with a new set every day through Cyber Monday. I will update the original post here every day with the new deals. So tune back in every day for the new deals. ADDED 10 NEW CYBER MONDAY DOORBUSTERS BELOW AND NEW...
  7. ScoFoBG

Illinois Regional Rivalry

So after the excitement of the THP Championship, BudgetGolfDave and I really want to take part in a regional rivalry. Can someone help me understand how these get planned ? Do the members create them or does THP have set locations and battles every season? Thanks all! Sent from my iPhone...
  8. ScoFoBG

Budget Golf Tent Sale

Hey all, ScoFo from Budget Golf here again. I wanted to key you all in on a great event that is coming up. If you are in the Chicagoland area, this is for you. AUGUST 10-13 Budget Golf's 18th Annual Tent Sale August 10: 10AM-8PM August 11: 10AM-6PM August 12: 10AM-5PM August 13: 11AM-4PM...
  9. ScoFoBG

Budget Golf Solheim Cup Ticket Giveaway and Official Thread

Hey THP, ScoFo from Budget Golf here. I've got a nice little giveaway for you all from BG. We'd like to send 2 of you and a guest of your choosing to the Solheim Cup August 14th-20th for the entire week at the Des Moines Golf and Country Club in Des Moines, Iowa. I have 4 weekly grounds tickets...
  10. ScoFoBG

Stan Utley and Budget Golf Live Monday July 24th 1:45-2:55 PM CT

Hello all, ScoFo from Budget Golf here. Just wanted to tell you about a great event we have going on tomorrow, Monday, July 24th. Stan Utley, Golf Digest top teaching professional and one of our new partners, will be at our HQ tomorrow. He will be doing a demonstration for the new Ping G400...
  11. ScoFoBG

Favorite Driver You've Ever Owned

I know we all change equipment for fun, even if something is working. What's your favorite driver that you've ever owned, whether it's the one you should have never given up, or the one you are gaming right now? Include full specs if you like. For me, I spent a season bombing a Wilson FG Tour...
  12. ScoFoBG

ScoFo from Budget Golf

Hey THPers. I've been lurking for a little bit and wanted to finally introduce myself. With the Sweep coming to a close I thought this would be a good time to do so. I am by no means the official Budget Golf account, but I am part of the BG squad and look forward to continuing to lurk, meeting...
Back