Giveaway-Folds of Honor/Patriot Golf Day Prize Pack

ScoFoBG

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey THP! ScoFo from Budget Golf here. Doing some spring cleaning and found this awesome collection.
Levelwear polo and pullover-2XL
Folds of Honor pullover-2XL
Folds of Honor Tee-3XL
additional Folds of Honor Goodies

I’d like someone to have this who it might be meaningful to (and it actually fits!)

All you need to do is comment below if you’d like it and I’ll pick a post at random on Monday and will PM the winner for shipping info.C4FBFEFF-6749-4E30-A9E6-04F9A6B8CD98.jpeg

Not my size, but what an awesome gesture!

Awesome stuff right there!! Too bad it's not my size but I already own a bunch of the Folds of Honor stuff. I found an appreciation for the brand while working at the warfare center and supporting the heroes fighting abroad for us. Great giveaway!!

Not an entry, but wanted to comment - Awesome looking gear, and wonderful gesture!

Not my size, but really incredible gesture!

Pretty awesome…not my size but know this will end up in the hands of a great THPer! Thanks @ScoFoBG

Not my size but wanted to say we appreciate you! Awesome gesture!

@ScoFoBG I love that you are giving these items away. I am a big fan and supporter of the FOH so I wish that the items would fit me and I would sure throw my name in the hat, but they are way to big for me. Thanks for doing this!!

Not my size, but would love to give it to my friend (is a THPer) who is any would absolutely appreciate it. Have a great weekend!

This is so awesome!!! ❤️

Awesome gesture!
Sadly not my size but I love that winter hat.
Good luck to those who enter.

Great gesture!!

Outstanding gesture, good luck all

Not an entry, but what an awesome gesture!!

Sure, why not? I’m fat-boy adjacent.

Not an entry. But good luck to all who enter!!!

And @ScoFoBG and budget golf rule

Not my size but great gesture there sir.

Awesome gesture by the great people at BudgetGolf. A bit out of my size range but good luck to those that enter!

Very cool!

It's my size, I'd love to have it. My father who was Vet recently passed. He had the opportunity to go to Washington with Utah Honor Flights. Great memories for him and our family.

I'd would ship out that stuff that didn't fit. aka Tee but the polo, belt pullover and especially the belt hat and beanie would be daily drivers and stay with me until they were too worn out!

appreciate those that serve and pay my respects of honor everytime I meet a vet as well as decorating graves followed by acknowledge of sacrifice and prayers for active, retired and families who have lost for veterans as part of my appreciation.

Back