Search results for query: *

1. BriMac

Back Up Putter(s)

Anyone just switch up putters just for the heck of it? Your gamer is fine, but want to try something different? I do it often. Not sure if it's helpful or hurtful.
  2. BriMac

200-210 Yard Club

My Mizuno JPX919 Forged 5i goes 190. Barely acceptable height but it’s fine. My Epic 7w goes 220, and might be my favorite club to hit. In between those is a gap that I have been struggling with. First world problems, I know, but what do people like/recommend? I just can’t find a hybrid...
  3. BriMac

Sleep Out for Equipment?

A new PGATSS is opening about 45 minutes away. Grand opening is tomorrow where they will give away $30k of free stuff (in total) to the first customers. People have been lined up since Thursday morning. When would you get in line, if at all? Sleeping out for 2 nights on the pavement for free...
  4. BriMac

Official vs Unofficial Hole in One

Listen to this - someone at my home course was playing and was jumping from hole to hole around the course since it was crowded. He played all 18 holes, but not in order. He had a hole in one, witnessed. He went to pro shop to report it, and the pro said it didn’t count. An official round...
  5. BriMac

Number of Golf Rounds 2022

With the end of posting season here in the northeast, and no trips scheduled for the rest of the year, the official golf season is over for me. 68 rounds posted. Probably another 20 or so unposted (scrambles, shambles, alt shot, solo rounds, out of season rounds…) Fun season, and a little...
  6. BriMac

My THP Prize Pack Win

Thank you so much THP, Budget Golf, Theragun, and Bag Boy. And Tom Brady! Awesome follow and so cool to reap a big reward.
  7. BriMac

Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book

I am not very technical with the swing. More of a feel player. This book just speaks to me. I am sure it’s outdated compared to today’s teachings, but I just handed it to my 20yo son as he is over technical and struggling to hit the ball. Hoping this speaks to him like it did to me way back...
  8. BriMac

Play Well, But Lose

Happened today. Played about as good as I could. Match was halved on 18 and played on. Made it to the 5th playoff hole and lost there. Take solace in that you played well? Or throw a wedge into the lake on 5?
  9. BriMac

Hole Out Eagle on top of Hole Out Eagle

I have been playing the game for quite some time. 1985…. Today was a first. I holed out for eagle from about 50 yards. Wait for it. My buddy holed out for eagle ON TOP from about 40 yards. Course was playing short, for sure, but this was insane. The on top hole out for eagle - never seen...
  10. BriMac

For Sale Scotty Cameron Futura 6M

$200 free shipping for AC members. $15 shipping for non AC members. Includes headcover. 35”, it has a few nicks but in overall good shape. The new owner will make a lot of putts!
  11. BriMac

For Sale LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 Putter

Ugly but effective. Reluctant to let this one go but I don’t like clubs just sitting around on the sidelines. $SOLD$ includes white headcover. $SOLD$ additional/optional if you want the buy the USA headcover. Free ship for AC members. $15 shipping for non AC members. RH, 34”, Lie Angle 71*
  12. BriMac

NFL Knockout Pool 2021

Thought it would be cool to discuss NFL knockout pools - weekly picks, bad beats, suck out wins… So far I have taken the Rams and Browns this year. who you got for week 3?
  13. BriMac

Stableford Tourney

My first entry into a Stableford. I have never been drawn to the format, but threw my name in the hat for this weekends tournament. Could be fun - here’s the scoring format. I am obviously going to try the hole the ball in the least strokes possible, but might change strategy at some points...
  14. BriMac

Dry January 2021

Anyone going to do the first month of the year without drinking? I like an adult beverage just as much as the next guy, if not more...But I am going to give it a go this year. I started on the 1st, but have some friends starting tomorrow. Trying to drop a few pounds and this alone should be...
  15. BriMac

Van Halen

Sammy Hagar for me. Who you got and why?
  16. BriMac

Gapping Question

Here’s a screen shot of my Shot Scope data. Looks like I have some issues at the top and bottom of the bag. Possibly in the middle too - hah! Would like to hear what some folks would change in the set. I will sit back and listen for a bit. Some background - I rarely full swing the 50 and...
  17. BriMac

SOLD Project X LZ 5.5 115g 5-PW Shafts SOLD

Used for 2 seasons. They are really nice looking shafts. Some sites describe them as stiff, others as somewhere between Stiff and Regular (regular+...). Grips are Lamkin Crossline Midsize in good shape. $130 $110 shipped CONUS.
  18. BriMac

Cameo Video App

Anyone ever order or been the recipient of a Cameo app video? I have never ordered myself, but have seen a few that friends have ordered for certain events. Mostly disappoint except Norm McDonald and Jeff Ross absolutely delivered. Paige Spiranac and the actress that played Lacey Underalls...
  19. BriMac

Swing Tips - Avoid or Consume?

I go through phases - consuming / reading / testing every swing tip from the internet. Other times I purposefully avoid anything related to it in fear it will completely mess me up. What camp are you in?
  20. BriMac

T Shirt Under Golf Polo

I always wear a white t shirt under my golf polo when playing. It doesn’t matter if it’s sweltering. I am just more comfortable. I know I am in the minority among my playing partners. Any other T shirt wearers out there?
Back