Search results for query: *

1. BroD

ball compression to swing speed

Been playing indoor (for the winter with a 'full swing' system) and heard someone say,, 'your choice of ball and its compression should match your swing speed'. Any thoughts on this statement? all I could say is 'Hummmm....'
  2. BroD

color of fall golf ball?

What is your favorite color of golf ball to seek and find this time of year?
  3. BroD

LIV on right now

The LIV at Greenbrier has started on CW TV.... Who's watching... ME!
  4. BroD

Simulator to Outdoor course - strokes gained?

We got a "Full Swing" simulator in our neighboring town ... about a dozen visits and now applying what I learned... The driver gain is about 25 yds off the tee and more consistent fairways.. I have obtained my goal of high 70's every other outing this year... Have simulators improved your game...
  5. BroD

Vaseline...Is it legal???

An old golfer once told me to put Vaseline on your driver face to eliminate a slice when you power swing... The other day I thought of it and spit on my driver face.... It seemed to help... Can you do either .... or ???
  6. BroD

golf sun sleeves

Thinking about adding some sun protection to the arms as my age and arms and skin ain't what they used to be. What do you all think...and any advice on which ones to purchase?
  7. BroD

LIV golf on now...

The Singapore golf tournament just started on CW Chanel or on LIV golf +
  8. BroD

Any new winter golf gloves out there?

Fall and cool weather is here in the mid south... is there any new glove designs for cool (cold) weather golfers? and what temp is you limit?
  9. BroD

Pro. Long Drive Championship this week...

Professional Long Drive Championship this week in Mesquite Nevada... How far can they get??? Does this encourage you???
  10. BroD

Same ball - White vs. Matte > can ya feel the difference?

I play a Bridgestone e12 Contact... switched from white to matte green,, and think the matte has a better short game and green side feel... and a longer life... What you all think???
  11. BroD

18th hole catastrophism

Last 7 games; I've blown up on 18th. Double and triple bogies. Don't think I'm nervous... but often looking at high 70's game in (which is my goal) and coming out in the 80s... All kinds of mistakes... trees, water, 3 putts,, wrong fairway...you name it... any thoughts???
  12. BroD

LIV shorts... Yea or Nay...

What your opinion? Do you wear them? Why or why not?
  13. BroD

May all the golf pros say 'thank you Phil'

Wow, for all the heat Phil Nickleson has taken and suffered for taking a stance, the pro's need to thank, and invite him over to dinner on their new yacht.
  14. BroD

Grip cleaning time?

With the heat index over 100 this week in the mid south... and suntan lotion rolling...I found my clubs getting a little slippery... How often and and how do you clean your grips? (ever lose one?)
  15. BroD

What am I doing wrong?? He asks...

What do you usually say when a 'fellow golfer' asks; "what am I doing wrong"? when they start playing bad...I play with guys who have played all their lives; yet ask me (5 years in) "What am I doing wrong".... (Probably because I believe it is proper etiquette to stay up with them as they...
  16. BroD

what is the best new golf smart watch?

Black friday coming up and looking for a good smart watch for golfing.. any suggestions?
  17. BroD

New and improved golf gadgets (which have been created before)

I love and play the new Bridgestone e12 Contact with "contact force dimples" with great success. But as I dug thru my 'ball stash' today to find some leafy fairway balls to loose. I came across these. dimple in dimple... ( the fine print 100% guarantee.. Callaway Golf) There is nothing...
  18. BroD

ball rejuvenation?

I've got over 500 practice balls, and they spend more time in the field than shop. Sun has dried out most of the covers,, any suggestions to rejuvenate the covers while they wait to be hit again?
  19. BroD

Will a shorter shaft help with my driver swing follow thru??

I struggle with my driver as I try to adjust my swing (again) this time with help of a non paid instructor. Broke out my 3 wood yesterday on the last hole (par 5) off the tee, and nailing it, with a great swing my partner said, "Why can't you do that with your driver?" Is it mental, physical or...
  20. BroD

What things did you build or create this year with extra time at home due to covid 19 restrictions??

I built a 20 X 30 screen in porch onto the house early summer, then rebuilt my hoop greenhouse 25X60 this fall.
Back