Search results for query: *

1. WICHITAREJECT

BRING BACK SMITER ??!!

Was trying to think what my 5000th post on THP should be, and it came to me! I need help on adding a Poll to the post to please??!!
  2. WICHITAREJECT

Golf Club boxes....

Ok my club ho brethren, please advise me what to do with all these golf club boxes in my basement and garage? I must have about 20 or so.....I may have a problem.
  3. WICHITAREJECT

Boomerang Lenses

I kind of stumbled across this company while looking for replacement lenses for some Maui Jim sunglasses I had. If you hate paying $600 for new glasses, this is a great option! The Mauis weren't available to replace, so I went with an older pair of Oakley glasses I had. Gave Boomerang my new...
  4. WICHITAREJECT

Southwest Airlines frequent fliers, itinerary changes?

Looking forward to visiting grandkids in Tampa Bay over spring break (March 26 to April 3). Purchased tickets from Southwest Airlines on January 3rd. Paid a little extra for direct flights from KC to Tampa Bay, about $420 each so not too bad. Got notification 1-27 that departure has changed from...
  5. WICHITAREJECT

AHHH Wichita

https://www.kwch.com/2021/06/15/fight-breaks-out-wichita-open-qualifying-event-sand-creek-station-newton/ This is what happens if you mess around in Wichita!!
  6. WICHITAREJECT

Costco pies for Thanksgiving

Just got Pecan, Pumpkin and Deep Dish Apple...along with 2 dozen Chocolate Chip cookies for the varmits, of course less than 10 people wink,wink!
  7. WICHITAREJECT

Bettinardi return policy

Normal wear and tear covered? Send to @Space Bandito to refinish? Accept the fact that this was TORTURED beyond belief by prior owner?
  8. WICHITAREJECT

Harry Higgs twilight gig....a poll

Harry Higgs, great golfer! Doesn't LOOK like a golfer....I hate to throw shade since he played HS golf in KC, but he went to SMU so it is fair game... What do you think his part time job would be? I will go with I.T. Guy.......MOOOOVE!!!
  9. WICHITAREJECT

Landline on Mobile Phone

Sprint offering a "FREE" extra line....was thinking about using a cellphone as my landline. Any THPers done this ? Or feel free to flame me for having a landline in 2020!!
  10. WICHITAREJECT

Soooo........ offpricegolf.com..... about that website??

Got an email with a Cobra milled putter AND a Cobra Cart bag highlighted...….can't find the bag on there???? What gives, offpricegolf.com??
  11. WICHITAREJECT

Co-Signing a mortgage for daughter!? (And son-in-law)

Of course wants more house than approved for, got that from her mother. In MHK / Little Apple / MANHATTAN, KS. Anybody got experience, suggestions,opinions, hateful remarks?
  12. WICHITAREJECT

Seamus NFL headcover

For all you gridiron fans!
  13. WICHITAREJECT

Callaway watch $40 shipped

BNIB Callaway watch
  14. WICHITAREJECT

Lexus SWAG

All brand new. 17 oz. SS bottle .2 sleeves Titleist Velocity with Lexus logo. Two packages Lexus tees(40 total) $30 shipped inUSA
  15. WICHITAREJECT

For Sale Cobra Speedback 2019 Set $400 shipped

Driver 9 degree with Haz Smoke 6.0 60 shaft, 3/4 and 5/6 Atmos Blue 75. cobra wrench and brand new Cobra hat included.
  16. WICHITAREJECT

18Birdies app for Apple Watch

Used this app for the first time on Sunday and had quite a few issues with it. I was really only interested in the yardages and it stalled/didn't advance several times. Is my Apple Fan Boy card revoked? Or is there a better app I should be looking at??
  17. WICHITAREJECT

LENSABL....what say you THP?

Lensabl will put new prescription lenses in old frames......anybody done this? YEA or NAY??!!
  18. WICHITAREJECT

FS: Under Armour UA One Drive 10.5

Brand new in box.....$45 shipped US Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. WICHITAREJECT

Selling golf clubs on Craigslist

Since I have a spectacular set of brand new clubs (THANK YOU COBRA/PUMA GOLF!) I decided to sell my Titleist AP2's on Craigslist. Was contacted by a young kid and sold them on the first day. My question to THP is if I should have steered him in a different direction since he is a relatively...
Back