Search results for query: *

1. Danimal

Bird Watching

Is anyone else an avid bird watcher? I am fortunate enough to live in an area with a diverse array of birds and I am always trying to identify birds that I see. I have recently been able to ID a Mississippi Kite family that live in my neighborhood. I thought they were falcons for a while but...
  2. Danimal

RIP Alex Trebek

Alex Trebek passed away this morning. That is his final answer. RIP Alex.
  3. Danimal

Mark Crossfield and Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO

Mark Crossfield and Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO have entered into a sponsorship deal. Pretty Cool!
  4. Danimal

Shingles...

I came down with this lovely illness on Wednesday of this week. I had a very stressful two weeks at work leading up to this and completed on Monday. I always thought you had to be old (maybe I am....48 yo) to get these but my doctor said more younger people are getting it. It does not seem to...
  5. Danimal

What is your “Revolving Door “ golf club?

As I am putting together my 2020 golf bag I noticed that I have a few tendencies as far as changing out equipment. Irons are the most stable subset in my bag, then putter and wedges (usually new but the same brand). My Hybrids have been a crazy revolving door club for me for years. I could make...
  6. Danimal

“Over the top” swing remedies

I had a nightmare weekend with my swing and was hitting every iron low and left. I was trying everything to no avail. I spoke with the pro that I take lessons with and he told me I was coming over the top and slamming the club face closed and de-lofting the club. I finally got the hang of what I...
  7. Danimal

Foot injury

I have a nagging foot injury on my left foot. Feels like a sore spot on the left side mid way down my foot. It is sore, but not crazy pain. Feels like I am rolling my left foot over when I swing causing it, which would explain my hooks as of late. I bought a compression sleeve and it helps...
  8. Danimal

How many straight months have you played a round?

This is more for the folks north of the Mason Dixon Line. Today I was able to get a round in during February, which is a very tough month to play in St. Louis. This marks my 35th straight month with a round. I do count rounds on vacation, but I have learned to be opportunistic in the winter...
  9. Danimal

Hybrid shaft question

I am in the process of switching my new srixon Hybrid shafts out from the Project X HZRDUS Black shafts to the UST Recoil ES F4 shafts. I have the recoil shaft in the U85 and it launches very nice and high. The PX shafts have been ok, I just can’t seem to elevate them nearly as much. Does anyone...
  10. Danimal

Dove Mountain-Tucson Area

I am going to be out in Tucson on the 3rd and 4th of December. I have an 11 am tee time on both days at Dove Mountain. I’ve played there before, but was wondering if anyone has played there recently. Looking for course conditions etc.. Thanks!
Back