Search results for query: *

1. M

Back Nine Break Down

Had horrible back nines the last three rounds. I know it’s not a trend as it’s only happened the last three rounds but still very frustrating. Anybody got any advice? Not been particularly hot don’t feel like I’m getting tired and have played the courses before so it’s not a situation where I...
  2. M

Phil’s stinger

Saw this at work yesterday and wanted to share it. https://www.golfdigest.com/story/this-phil-mickelson-stinger-is-so-good-even-tiger-woods-would-be-impressed Absolutely loved the traj. I know it wouldn’t be the most useful shot all of the time but would love to have it in the bag.
  3. M

LA Golf Shafts

Saw a recent Instagram post about LA Golf Shafts and I’m really excited to see what they got coming. Went to the website and no real information, just a place to sign up for a newsletter. Anybody know anything?
  4. M

Scorecards

Been looking through old scorecards and began thinking about what makes a good scorecard. So what in your opinion makes a good scorecard? Personally, something simple don’t like a lot of local businesses adds or ones that too busy.
  5. M

New irons need advice

Just got some new Cally Steelhead XR 5-PW and now have to figure how the rest of bag is going to setup. Current setup is 3 wood, 5 wood, 4 hybrid, 5-PW, 51 and 56. (Obviously have a driver and putter.) Thinking about dropping the 5 wood and adding a 3 hybrid, a new 4 hybrid and 48, 54, and 60...
  6. M

Course Conditioning and Maintenance

Normally conditioning is not a major consideration as long as the course is playable. I recently played a course yesterday that normal rates are on the higher side for my area. My round wasn’t nearly as high but still not cheap. Going around the course I was surprised at the areas that just...
  7. M

Chattanooga Trip

Planning a trip to Chattanooga with my son for a couple of days. We will be playing at Sweetens Cove and Sewnee. Wanted to see if anybody had suggestions of interesting local restaurants and stuff to do after golf as my son is 9 and loves to play but I want to let him see a new city. Thanks in...
  8. M

Hello

Been a member for a little but never introduced myself. I live in southern Illinois near Saint Louis. Started hitting balls in my parents yard when I was in second grade but it would be a few years later when I would make my first trip to the course. I started playing regularly in high school...
Back