Search results for query: *

1. jjsportz

Calling all shaft experts

I recently purchased a set of Apex Pro irons from PGA SS. Ordered end of February. The shaft that I ordered was the True Temper Elevate MPH 115g stiff. After my order, I was informed that the shaft was back ordered until early March. I thought no big deal. Then March came and it was pushed back...
  2. jjsportz

WTB Shot Scope X5

Looking for a Shot Scope X5.
  3. jjsportz

Does anyone golf in the Golfweek Amature Tour?

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this?
  4. jjsportz

2024 Masters Ticket sign up starts today

Just a reminder for the dreamers. How many tickets do you sign up for? You can get 4/day for the practice rounds and 2/day for the Tournament.
  5. jjsportz

WTB Swag Mallet Covers

Im looking for either Catalina Wine Mixer or Stay Classy Mallet Covers. Not looking to break the bank on these as they will be gamed.
  6. jjsportz

Who is in the printing industry?

Just wondering if anyone here is in the printing industry. I manage our Wide Format and Prepress departments. We are a mid size company with 2 offset presses, 2 digital printers, 3 flat bed printers, and 1 roll to roll printers.
  7. jjsportz

Best Collar on a golf shirt

What brand has the best collars on a golf shirt? I actually like Callaway.
  8. jjsportz

Top 5 Cigars

What are your actual top 5 regular cigars that you smoke? Again these are actual cigars you have smoked. These are mine not in any order because its like picking your favorite children in order. 1.) Ashton aged maduro. I love these when I hava a lot of time to smoke and really enjoy it. 2.)...
  9. jjsportz

For Sale New 2021 Mizuno ST-Z 9.5 deg HEAD ONLY

Brand new Mizuno ST-Z 9.5 deg Driver HEAD ONLY. $225 delivered. Incl. head cover.
  10. jjsportz

2021 THP Fantasy Football Winners Prizes

Here is my brand new Mizuno ST-Z driver with a HOT Kinetixx shaft that I won in Fantasy Football. Thanks @JB and @GolferGal! Cant wait to see what everyone else won.
  11. jjsportz

WTB Shot scope putter tag

Looking for a Shot Scope V2 or V3 putter tag.
  12. jjsportz

Construction question...

I just got my Titleist TSi 2 fresh from Club Champion. Get it home, cuddle it, and discover there is a rattle in the head. What could rattle in a brand new head? There is no hot melt in the head and it has never been hit. NOT calling any company out I know they will stand by their product. Just...
  13. jjsportz

Video Games

Ok a thread on here talking about PGA 2k21 and it looks awesome! Well that has me thinknig. All you console gamers, how old are you? Im thinking about getting into the pga game, but I feel Im too old. I know my wife will say "You're 52, you're too old". So I need some ammo to came back with. So...
  14. jjsportz

Looking to golf in Tampa area

Im going to be in the Tampa area March 17-24. Anyone interested in golfing.
  15. jjsportz

Anyone golf Innisbrook Coperhead?

Is it possible to golf there without staying there? I staying at a friends house and would like to play Copperhead.
  16. jjsportz

Golf SUV

RIght now I have a Chevy Traverse. I can fit 4 guys and 4 sets of clubs comfortably. What vehicle do you have that can do the same?
  17. jjsportz

Most Comfy Golf Shoe?

What golf shoe is the most comfortable you have played in?
  18. jjsportz

Black Friday Beer Releases....

So does any/everyone go to special beer releases black Friday? How will Covid effect your plans? Here in Milwaukee, Lakefront brewery does a release where people start lining up at 2am for an 8am open for their special releases (usually about 3-4 different BA Stouts.) About 1500 people show up...
  19. jjsportz

First Hole-In-One

I had my first Hole-In-One yesterday at Wild Rock Golf Club in Wisconsin Dells. Hole 15, 131yds, used a PW. How long does the euphoria last? I still cant believe it!!
  20. jjsportz

Question about Epic Driver

First off, I'm not to familiar with the Epic Flash drivers. I see that there are adapters that go between the head and shaft. First off (probably stupid question) are they needed? Secondly can I use any shaft I currently have with the Epic Flash head, or does it have to be something that is set...
Back