Search results for query: *

1. Summit

CPA Tax Experts!!! I need you.

After my first year of business, I need help. I saw someone else posted about tax advice and thought it was a good idea to ask as well. It’s a little complicated (hopefully just to me). PM me. Thank you!
  2. Summit

SUMMIT WITB

I enjoy seeing what people are playing and the different ways we all put our sets together. I thought I'd post what's currently in my bag. However, I rarely get to play much anymore. My wife and I have 3 kids under the age of 2 and both of us work full time, so we are busy people. However, I...
  3. Summit

Tensei AV Raw Testing

Just got in a test batch of Mitsubishi's new Tensei AV "Raw" shafts. Will be doing some testing over the next few weeks to get an idea of who these are targeted at. Will be putting the Orange 65TX and White 65TX in drivers and the Blue 75TX and White 75TX in fairways to see how they stack up...
  4. Summit

What mindset to have going into a fitting. By a fitter.

This seems to be a hot topic and there are a lot of opinions, some good and some bad. I wanted to give my view of what mindset you should have going into a fitting, what to look for and what information to have ready. This may get long, but hopefully those that are truly curious will get some...
  5. Summit

Ventus Blue vs Ventus Black vs Ventus Blue tipped

I thought I would start a new thread on this one since some may not dive back into the old thread to see the results, and we can keep them separate for those that don't really care for the testing. This can be a continuing thing if people are interested. I'll continue to gather data and provide...
  6. Summit

Summit Golf in Nashville, TN

Hello! I'm a club fitter/builder based out of Nashville, TN. During this crazy time we are in, I've been stuck at home and locked out of my fitting studio so I thought I would make an account here and introduce myself. Hope everyone is staying safe and finding ways to pass time! If anyone has...
Back