Summit

Reaction score
I enjoy seeing what people are playing and the different ways we all put our sets together. I thought I'd post what's currently in my bag. However, I rarely get to play much anymore. My wife and I have 3 kids under the age of 2 and both of us work full time, so we are busy people. However, I wouldn't call what I do "work", so all isn't too bad.

Driver - Honma TR20 440 8.5 // VA Shafts Nemesys 75X // 45" in Flat/Open setting // BCT Cord grip
Driver #2 - TaylorMade SIM 8 // MCA Tensei AV Raw White 65TX // 45 in -.75* setting // BCT Cord grip
3 Wood - TaylorMade SIM Ti // Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X // 43" in -.75* setting // BCT Cord grip
5 Wood (Not pictured) - Cobra SpeedZone Tour 17.5 // Fujikura Ventus Black 8X // 42.5" in standard setting // BCT Cord grip
Hybrid - Honma T World XP-1 // VA Shafts Raijin Hybrid 85X // 40.5" // BCT Cord grip
Irons - Muira TC201 5-P // KBS Tour S+ hardstepped 1x // BCT Cord grip
Wedges - Cleveland ZipCore 50.54.60 // Tour Issue Black ONYX X100 in 50, S400 in 54 and 60 // BCT Cord grip
Putter (Not pictured) - Toulon Garage San Diego // No sight line // White/Black paint scheme // 33.5"

IMG_1619.JPGIMG_1620.JPGIMG_1621.JPGIMG_1631.JPGIMG_1632.JPGIMG_1622.JPGIMG_1623.JPGIMG_1624.JPGIMG_1625.JPGIMG_1626.JPGIMG_1627.JPGIMG_1628.JPGIMG_1629.JPGIMG_1630.JPG

Quite the exotic bag, nice setup 👍🏽

Good looking kit

I love the set up.

Love it. Esp that Honma driver and Cleveland wedges.

Really cool setup. Did you play the Tensei Pro White prior to the AV Raw?

What do you like better about the AV Raw? The Pro White has been a very frequent member of my bag. Even though I'm going through some strike issues right now, its been my go to for awhile.

What do you like better about the AV Raw? The Pro White has been a very frequent member of my bag. Even though I'm going through some strike issues right now, its been my go to for awhile.

Tensei Pro White is still a contender in my bag. The AV provides me with a bit more feel, in my opinion, it's a smoother shaft than the Tensei Pro Line. However, with the Tensei Raw line, I found the Blue and Orange to be the biggest improvements with the Blue taking the lead. I use the Blue Raw in my 3 wood periodically and it's incredible. I hated the Tensei Pro Blue.

That's a great looking setup.

Nice bag!

Super nice, if this was GCN I'd be ringing the cow bell.

Very nice looking setup. Love those irons.

that whole set up is 🚀 but them miuras are 🥩🥩🥩

Nice! Overall setup is awesome.

I could not touch that Sim with a 10’ pole. That thing is ugly as hell.

Once they figure out (again) how to put the weight in front and low, I’ll consider them again. The M3 440 was the worst modern driver I’ve hit. M1 430 jack wagon rigged with both weights front track and center, best. How can they lose their roots so quick?

Minor rant, sorry!

Nice! Overall setup is awesome.

I could not touch that Sim with a 10’ pole. That thing is ugly as hell.

Once they figure out (again) how to put the weight in front and low, I’ll consider them again. The M3 440 was the worst modern driver I’ve hit. M1 430 jack wagon rigged with both weights front track and center, best. How can they lose their roots so quick?

Minor rant, sorry!

It’s all opinion. I’d argue this is one of the best drivers TM have made in a long time. We are in the easy spot as consumers, we get to choose what we want. OEMs have to try and please everyone, which is impossible.

Updated WITB for 2021 (at least the 1st quarter)

Driver - Testing a few -- front runner is Srixon ZX7 w/ Speeder EVO 7 757X at 46"
3 Wood - Ping G425 LST w/ Accra TZ5 75 M5
Hybrid - 18* Honma TR21 w/ Ventus Black 9TX
UT - 20* Srixon ZX UT w/ Ventus Blue 9X
Irons - Srixon ZX7 4-P w/ MMT 105TX
Wedges - 50/60 Cleveland ZipCore Raw w/ MMT 125S
Putter - Olson w/ sound slot and Diamana 135p 2.0 shaft

I had to grind the sole of the 60 to get it to play like I wanted it to. I was in between the 60 MID and LOW bounce options and wanted quite a bit more heel/toe trail relief. I'm using Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align "TACK" grips and am loving them. The driver will not be settled until I've had the chance to test everything. The 3 wood is 70% settled, but I have yet to hit a few for 2021.

The bag was made by Vessel, they did a great job. I do not use it when I play. I have a Ping Hoofer Lite White Camo carry bag that I use.

IMG_0171.jpgIMG_0172.jpgIMG_0173.jpgIMG_0174.jpgIMG_0175.jpgIMG_0176.jpgIMG_0177.jpgIMG_0178.jpgIMG_0179.jpgIMG_0180.jpgIMG_0181.jpgIMG_0182.jpgIMG_0183.jpgIMG_0184.jpgIMG_0185.jpgIMG_0186.jpgIMG_0187.jpgIMG_0188.jpgIMG_0189.jpgIMG_0190.jpg

Great looking setup.

That's a nice setup, really like the bag also, I've seen and read some really good things about that srixon driver, as in a top 5 driver this year potentially.

killer setup. I’d soil my pants if that bag showed up against me in a match.

May I ask...you are clearly a strong swinger. How do you like the MMTs? Is the 113ish weight not too light for you?
Mind me asking what your driver ball speed is roughly?

I love the look of those Miuras. One of my buddies plays them but I have never hit a Miura.

The clubs are awesome, but that Summit Golf custom bag and headcovers are the star of this thread. Where did you get those made?

Last edited:
The bus are awesome, but that Summit Golf custom bag and headcovers are the star of this thread. Where did you get those made?

I designed the bag and Vessel made it! The headcovers are done by Cobbs Golf. They also did a valuables pouch and a yardage book.

I’ve got a handful of carry bags with the same design coming from Vessel.

So how do you keep the bag from rubbing on the low sides... Or does your caddie wear white pants? :p

Seriously though, gorgeous from base to cover. Unbelievably so.

I am generally curious about the white riding in a cart though. They tend to make contact on the lower portion and I'm grateful my mostly white bag is black there.

So how do you keep the bag from rubbing on the low sides... Or des your caddie wear white pants? :p

Seriously though, gorgeous from base to cover. Unbelievably so.

I am generally curious about the white riding in a cart though. They tend to make contact on the lower portion and I'm grateful my mostly white bag is black there.

I don’t use the bag when I play. It’s just for holding clubs. I use it when I have a clients clubs built. They come into the studio and see them in the bag before we do our gap testing.

Back