Search results for query: *

1. txplhunter71

Swing Trainer Ideas

Sorry tried editing and deleted the entire post. Oh well.
  2. txplhunter71

Iron search narrowing down

Hello all from Scott here in Texas. I've been outta the game for awhile now and after a few rounds and some range time I've started to settle back into my previous golf swing. Unofficially I'm around a 13 to 15 handicap. I've been reading reviews and specs on THP and other golf sites and I...
  3. txplhunter71

Callaway 3 wood

I just recently got back into golf after a long time away. I'm steadily upgrading some of my nearly twenty year old clubs. My question is who has some experience with the Callaway Rogue 3 wood. I know this club tech is a couple years old but I can get a new one that will fit into my budget and...
  4. txplhunter71

WITB-A little old mixed with a little new

Still working on my bag rebuild after some time away from golf but this will be how I'll start my 2021 comeback tour. My 3W and wedges will be next on the list for replacement but still researching my options. Sorry don't have any pics. Sun Mountain 2020 4.5 LS bag Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5°...
  5. txplhunter71

Back to golf

Hello all! My name is Scott and I'm from Texas. I am returning to golf after nine years. I started rebuilding my bag last year to make a return but with the Covid crisis my return was put on hold. I've nearly finished replacing what clubs I intend to replace with the exception of a 3 wood so I'm...
Back