Search results for query: *

1. Bosco...

Stroke Lab 7CH: Tokyo Drift

Just showed up, pretty cool so far. Grips gotta go.
  2. Bosco...

So my Pop bought me 3 golf lessons….

How should I maximize them? I’ve been playing since 1990. Spent 10 years working on golf courses so my “lessons” have been just tidbits playing with pros or questions here and there. Other than that, never had one before. How would you maximize your time with a teaching pro in 3 lessons...
  3. Bosco...

Tiger vs. Scottie : Who had/has more competition?

I gotta say Scottie, but the LIV dilution messes things up a a little. Thoughts? Too early?
  4. Bosco...

🍹Tournament Cocktails🍹

The Masters - Azaleas The Arnold Palmer Invitational…..obvious Waste Management - I’m going Natural Light or Milwaukee’s Best. St. Jude - I’d say chocolate milk. What other drinks can you think of to pair with a tournament?
  5. Bosco...

The World of Wedges

Two part question/conversation. PART 1: The Epoxy Monologue. I’ve been monkeying with wedges…again. This time a Frankenwedge 58*/07* lob wedge thats on a DGS300 6i shaft, tipped 3/4” at 35”, D5. Why? Dunno, because it was there. Had it out today and I’m not sure a 60* will ever make it back...
  6. Bosco...

🌺The Masters App Fantasy Picks 🌺

For those who downloaded the app (which is awesome by the way) what are your picks? Past Champion - Scottie Scheffler United States - Brooks Koepka International - Viktor Hovland Wild Card - Tom Kim
  7. Bosco...

What people really want to know about Akshay Bhatia

Google search. 🤣
  8. Bosco...

Do you crimp your iron shafts?

Used to be pretty much standard, but I haven’t bothered. Old skool?
  9. Bosco...

Bed Pillows??

Are there any worth a hoot? I’m a side sleeper and have wide shoulders. I swear “the one” doesn’t exist. I’m desperate enough I might even order one from the My Pillow Guy. Any recommendations?
  10. Bosco...

REALLY Old golf equipment?

Ever play any? The early stuff. I’m sucked into the St. Andrews story (again) and have always wondered what it was like with the really early equipment. I always wondered just how it compares to today. Clubs, balls, turf. Wonder how ones ability with today’s stuff would compare to vintage?
  11. Bosco...

New Titleist hat!

Oops, spell-check. Think I’ll pass. 🤣
  12. Bosco...

Popstroke!

Good grief, that place was packed! Didn’t go in but looked like a hoot.
  13. Bosco...

Harry Smith retiring from NBC

Dang. He is such a good story teller. Loved his work. https://www.kniakrls.com/2024/03/28/smith-announces-retirement-from-nbc-residency-at-central-college/#:~:text=Harry%20Smith%20shared%20his%20final,to%20return%20to%20Central%20College.
  14. Bosco...

Movies with short “time” spans?

Silly conversation…. Trying to think of movies with stories that have the shortest time span. For instance, “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” is a 9 hour story, plus or minus. Same with “The Breakfast Club”. Now that I’ve got the 80’s out of the way, can anyone think of others? 🤔
  15. Bosco...

Wendy’s Creamsicle Frosty

Hell yes
  16. Bosco...

Bending wedges & bounce

PW is 46 and I have a 48* Vokey that I’m thinking about bending to 50*. Sooo, if I add 2* loft, I’m adding 2* bounce as well. Kinda sorta?
  17. Bosco...

Woven belts are the best belts.

So damn comfortable, nuff said.
  18. Bosco...

Fiddlin with a 4 iron….

Thinking about adding a 4 iron back in the bag for sheets and giggles. Something more on the GI side of things. Have i3Blades and a set of 5-PW i25’s is in the mail. Thoughts? The G30 5 might be kinda funny, but G25 is where I’m at right now. And yes, I like Ping. Sorry in advance to the haters.
  19. Bosco...

Change 1 PGA Tour rule

Take your pick….
  20. Bosco...

What are you ordering?

The River and Rail, Roanoke. Up the road from Ballyhack if you’re showing up early or staying late. Menu changes constantly. Wifey had halibut and I couldn’t resist the fried chicken. Great place. Not sure if this is a thread or shameless plug. 🤣
Back