Search results for query: *

1. cm24

Absurd Resale Prices for Odyssey Versa Jailbird: WHY??

Saw a couple of these putters for sale on Facebook Marketplace today that were asking for well over $500 each for the Jailbird Versa. Obviously, I understand that the two individuals in the final group both Saturday and Sunday at the US Open had matching putters like this that were unique. My...
  2. cm24

Packing vs Unpacking when Moving

Been spending the majority of my time this past month packing to move from Ohio to South Carolina made me realize how freaking ridiculous the whole process of moving is. I spent easily 3 weeks getting all the packing supplies, boxing things up, throwing stuff away, and then loading the PODS...
  3. cm24

What would you do in my situation?

THP: I need your thoughts about what you’d have done in this situation. We had a group behind me and Katie that was trying overly hard to finish their round before sunset. We were stuck behind a foursome who took their sweet time on the tee and getting to the green. One guy took minimum 3...
  4. cm24

Golf Fundraiser for Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio!

Hey THP, I'm helping host a golf fundraiser for an organization within the OSU College of Medicine to raise money for Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, and we've still got some open spots that I wanted to see if we could get filled with some THPers! The event will be at Royal American...
  5. cm24

For Sale Kai’li Blue 60TX Prototype shaft

Recently unveiled Kai’Li Blue 60TX Prototype with a Callaway adapter. 44.25” long tip to end of grip (plays 45.25”) VERY smooth shaft with effortless power. Unfortunately smooth is not a term typically associated with my swing, so I want it to go in the bag of someone else from THP! Price...
  6. cm24

What would your Open Championship bag look like?

A little late, but JB’s Reworking the Long End of the Bag got me thinking about how I’d change my bag if I was playing at St Andrews in the Open (and had access to the Tour Van haha) Driver: Callaway Rogue St Max 9° (N/-2) Driving Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 2i (16.5°) Hybrid: Callaway Apex UW 21°...
  7. cm24

For Sale 14 Arccos Sensors (13 for clubs, 1 for putter)

$50 OBO Shipped for AC Members! - 14 sensors, no Link Caddie - Used 3 rounds - Does not include subscription
  8. cm24

For Sale Titleist U500 3 iron

Titleist U500 - 3 iron (20°) - MCA Tensei AV Raw White 90X - GP CP2 Wrap Mid Asking $175 shipped for AC members (add $20 for shipping and ees for non-AC) Can’t believe I’m doing this, but my go to club is up for sale. Honestly just don’t have a place for it in my bag with the UW and Rogue ST...
  9. cm24

For Sale PX Hzrdus Smoke Green Small Batch 60g (Callaway tip, X-stiff, 45.5”)

Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green Small Batch Flex: 6.5 (X-Stiff) Weight: 60g Tip: Callaway adapter Length: 44.5” (tip to EOG, plays 45.5”) Price: $160 shipped - would trade for LINQ Black M40X 6F5, Tensei White 60X, or Tensei Orange 60X in driver length (45” playing length or greater) Shoot me a...
  10. cm24

cm24’s WITB

Because of this amazing forum, @JB, and the wonderful people at Callaway Golf led by @JasonFinleyCG, I have a completely new bag setup that I am beyond excited to put to play as soon as possible! Driver: Callaway Rogue ST 💎💎💎 LS 10.5° (N/-1, Diamana D+ Limited 70TX or 2022 Kai’li Blue Proto...
  11. cm24

For Sale LIKE NEW Mavrik 10.5° Driver HEAD ONLY

For sale is Callaway Mavrik 10.5° driver head. Bought it from Callaway Pre Owned at the end of January in like new condition and only hit it a few times for comparison to the new Rogue ST with the intention of giving it to my dad. He is “set” on his old TM M4, so now I’m going to put it up to...
  12. cm24

cm24’s Winter Storm Apartment Cleanout Sale

Golf Stuff for Sale (pictures below list) - Titleist U500 4 iron (KBS C-Taper 130X, GP MCC Align Midsize): $150 shipped - Taylormade MG2 54° SB Black (TT DG wedge flex, brand new Lamkin Crossline standard): $100 shipped - Cleveland 2012 588 Forged Tour Satin 50° (TG DG 115 S200 wedge shaft): $50...
  13. cm24

Which dispersion circle would you choose?

Simple question, which one do you choose? Each of these clubs was hit 10 times, and most of the information you want to know is right there. The only thing that isn't is the clubhead speed and ball speed, which is 2.5 mph faster on average in the white driver than the yellow. The identities of...
  14. cm24

Your Personal Top 10 Courses

Had a little extra time today and after playing a few rounds at new courses in Phoenix last week, I was thinking about what my favorite courses are that I’ve played and decided I’d share it and am curious to hear about your top 10 as well! My Top 10: 1. The Hideaway Clive Course (La Quinta, CA)...
  15. cm24

For Sale 9° Titleist TSi3 Driver HEAD ONLY (RH)

Selling my 9° Titleist TSi3 driver head. Used this season, but well cared for! No dings, dents, or sky marks. Obviously I’ve got a new Callaway driver in the bag and don’t have any need for this one! Still a great driver, but looking to cover some med school costs. Does not include wrench or...
  16. cm24

Do you change balls in the fall?

I’ve been curious if I’m the only one who does this, and I wanted to bring this up to the forum. During the summer, I play the left dash ProV1x, which is pretty well established as one of the highest compression balls on the market. This doesn’t matter as much to me during the summer when it’s...
  17. cm24

Intro to cm24 & My Road to the Grandaddy

Team THP Grandaddy Bio: cm24 What do I do? I am currently a 3rd year medical student at The Ohio State University College of Medicine who intends to go into Emergency Medicine when I graduate Location: Columbus, Ohio Current WITB: Titleist TSi3 9.0° (Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green 60g 6.5...
  18. cm24

Golfing at Altitude

What's up THP members? Curious if anyone has recommendations or can share experience playing at higher altitudes. I normally play in Columbus, OH, which is around 900 ft, and I'm heading to Denver this weekend to play some golf. Titleist had a nice post from early 2019...
Back