Search results for query: *

1. CMedina84

Project X 6.0 (4-PW) and KBS Tour 90 Stiff for Ssle

Hi All, I was just doing some cleaning up of the basement and found these shafts laying down there that I forgot about. I had these in a set of Taylor made RSI 2 Irons. If I recall they are .370 tip. First set is a set of Project X 6.0 shafts 4-PW. Project X 6.0 cost: SOLD Next set...
  2. CMedina84

Custom Designed Masters Inspired Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour

My wife managed to out do herself this Father's Day. At the time around the Masters, Nike teased us with Masters inspired golf shoes but ended up nixing the whole release. Of course I drooled over them for a while and was bummed they didn't release them. Well she took matters in to her own...
  3. CMedina84

FS - Winter Cleanup: 1x Pair of Golf Shoes (Size 9.5) and 3x Shirts (Size: L)

Hi All Cleaning out some stuff for the winter. Below I have the following: Nike Lunar Control Vapor Golf Shoes Size: 9.5 Color: Cargo Khaki/Lava Glow Notes: Never worn. Impulse purchase, don't judge me, we've all done it! Price: SOLD 3 x Striped Nike Golf Shirts (Red, Light Gray, or Blue)...
  4. CMedina84

FS: Nike Zoom Winflo 5 Run Shield Size 9.5

Hi All Up for sale I have a size 9.5 men's pair of Nike Zoom Winflo 5 Run Shield sneakers. The only time I wore these was around the house when I first got them. They are a little snug for my fat feet. I like the style and "laceless" concept but I am hit or miss with Nikes and this one is a...
  5. CMedina84

Recommendations Needed: Best Sites for Golf Packages

Hey Everyone! I need to some input, recommendations, and/or suggestions for best web sites or contacts for setting up golf vacation packages. Some of the guys from work and myself (can be anywhere from 6-12 of us) are trying to setup a trip to do some golfing. I wanted to see what everyone...
  6. CMedina84

FS - **New Unwrapped** 2018 Taylormade M4 4-PW Irons (Left Handed)

Hi All - up for sale is a set of NEW and still in the wrapper Left Handed 2018 Taylormade M4 irons 4-PW! ALL of the clubs are still in the wrapper. Below you will find the specs: Taylormade M4 Irons Set: 4-PWShaft: Steel Shaft Flex: Regular Shaft brand/model: KBS Tour 110 Length/Loft/Lie...
  7. CMedina84

FS: Nike FI Bermuda Golf Shoes Size 9.5

Hi All, Bought these shoes on a whim. Although comfortable, I'm an early morning golfer and I don't feel these are going to handle well in the morning dew for me. These are brand new, never worn. Men's size 9.5 regular width. Asking $70 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. CMedina84

Scramble? Best Ball?....What's Your Favorite Team Format?

Throughout the golf season I love playing team format tournaments for charity and many other great causes. I've played mostly scramble but have also played some best ball format styles. To me the vibe in scramble is more relaxed and fun which I enjoy thoroughly. However, in best ball format...
  9. CMedina84

What golf stuff do you have at work?

Post a photo or describe what golf stuff you have at your work place! Curious what everyone has! For me I have to limit it but I have a golf calendar my father in law gave me that has cool gokf tips for every month. I also have about 3-4 golf balls rolling around constantly. The most random...
  10. CMedina84

Tell me about your in play putting routine!

As I was thinking about golf today I was wondering if my putting routine was too long, too short, or average compared to others. For me I take my read of the terrain behind the ball. Then barring I'm not 20+ ft away I'll take a quick peak from the other side of the cup to confirm the break...
  11. CMedina84

Which golf statistic do you obsess over?

With all the statistics in a round of gokf, I was wondering which one fellow THP'ers obsessed over? I have to say my answer to this is between GIR and putts per green. I think I'd have to rank putts per green is the one I obsess over. I'd much rather 2 putt bogey than have a 3 putt putt...
  12. CMedina84

What pre-course or on course rituals and superstitions do you have when playing?

The other day when I was golfing I started to notice more and more my pre-golf rituals and superstitions. One of my pre-golf rituals is always make sure I have my towel in my back pocket before I step up to the tee. I think I have more towels in my bag than golf balls sometimes. I also...
  13. CMedina84

When a PGA pro breaks a club...

So I'm sitting here with my wife and we watched the replay of Rory break his club and another guy just snap his in half and toss it in the woods. That led us to ask the quesrion: Do they get fined by the tour or by their club sponsors? If I was a sponsor for these guys I'd fine then...
  14. CMedina84

Myrtle Beach Area Golfers interested in a round on 5/24 and/or 5/25

Calling THP'ers in the Myrtle Beach area! I'm in town on vacation starting today. I was looking to see anyone was interested in getting a round in on Tuesday 5/24 around 10am and Wednesday 5/25 8am or earlier. I'm up for any course that is gorgeous, enjoyable, and just overall fun. Let me know...
  15. CMedina84

WTB: Fairway Wood or Driver Stiff Shaft w/ Taylormade R15 Adapter

Hi THPers - I'm looking for a Fairway Wood or Driver shaft with an R15 adapter. Prefer a Fairway wood shaft over the driver shaft but open to options. I'm looking for a shaft with a stiff flex, mid to low torque, and/or higher kick point than average. I have a tendency to launch the ball high...
  16. CMedina84

Have any Golf Hitting Net Suggestions, Comments, Reviews?

Hi All - I want/need/must have a golf hitting net. Anyone got any suggestions? The range I work at, he gave me a few of the practice hitting mats, so now I just need to find a nice reliable hitting net so I can keep my swing loose and game tuned during the winter. Lets admit it, before we...
  17. CMedina84

Taylormade Mini-Drivers: Ever try one out? What'd you think?

Hi All, I am looking forward to the 2015 demo days coming up at a handful of courses here in CT to see what Taylormade's mini-drivers are all about. However, being a lefty, my hopes to demo one aren't high because for some odd reason these demos NEVER have anything more than 6 or 7 irons for...
  18. CMedina84

Help Needed: Adjustable golf tee

Hi Everyone, Well the other day I was at an indoor simulator place and they had these adjustable range mat tees. The tee was white and about the same thickness as a normal tee but it was adjustable in height and stayed in the tee holder because the bottom of the tee had a nub at the bottom...
  19. CMedina84

Help needed: Drop when I initiate downswing

So I'm having problems in my down swing. If you take a look at the slowmo video when I start my down swing the club drops, my lead arm drops, and I just come from the inside. This leads me to push it to the left when I make and snap hook my driver BAD. I've seen my local instructor but I...
  20. CMedina84

Athletic Golf Shoes Poll and Flat Foot Golfer Poll

Hi All, I just wanted to see if anyone out there in the forums have ever used golf shoes labeled as "Athletic." For example, I saw FootJoy had their Atheltic Superlite golf shoes out. To me, they don't like like the traditional golf shoe I'm used to seeing. Currently I have Puma Fass Grip...
Back