Search results for query: *

1. Sarzar

Christmas Traditions

Merry Christmas everyone!! One of my favorite Christmas Traditions is my family gets together on Christmas Eve to build our tree out of presents. We've been doing this for as long as I remember. There are no kids in my immediate family right now (the youngest is 21) but my brothers and I...
  2. Sarzar

After Dinner Treats

@blazinden and I were in the mood for a sweet treat tonight after dinner so we took a stroll to the corner store and found some ice cream. This thread is similar to the what's for dinner thread or the what are you drinking thread... Any time you have a post dinner treat, feel free to share...
  3. Sarzar

Sarzar Takes on Lessons to Break 100

When I first started golfing I took a few very helpful lessons to learn how to properly hold the club, where to stand in relation to the ball with each club, and generally how to swing. Over the past couple years I took a lesson here and there maybe once or twice throughout the whole season...
  4. Sarzar

Sarzar's Driver Fitting

As many of you know I went and got a putter fitting at the end of January. It was the first time I ever did a fitting. Tomorrow afternoon I will be doing a driver fitting for the first time. I will be doing this fitting with the same guy that did my putter fitting. I'm looking forward to...
  5. Sarzar

For Sale Swag White Elephant Mallet Cover

I bought this thinking I may get fitted into a mallet but after a putter fitting and testing out some mallets, I realized they weren't for me. Package never opened. Selling for $130 obo
  6. Sarzar

Woman's Golf Attire Reviews

There's a lot of threads out there for different brands & clothing and I feel like some of the woman's clothing gets lost with the majority of male golfers on here. The purpose of this thread is to have a single location to go back to for woman's clothing & shoes. I will be posting the...
  7. Sarzar

Upgrading My Golf Bag

I am in need of a new golf bag & looking for others opinions... Currently I have an old TaylorMade 7-way bag. What I'm looking for... 5-way, 6-way, 7-way Lightweight Stand bag. I really like the new Callaway fairway bags except for the fact that the only options are 4-way or 14-way. Let me...
  8. Sarzar

Board games

What are your favorite board games? My friends & I like to do game nights and play: Catan Ticket to ride Sequence Splendor Clue Suspicion Sorry
  9. Sarzar

Putter Fitting - First Timer

I am going to my first putter fitting today! Can't wait to update everyone on how it goes. In the meantime, any last minute tips or pointers for my fitting??
  10. Sarzar

Slopegraide Putting aid

Has anyone heard of slopegraide? If so, do you feel like it has helped your putting game? It is a newer product as of 2020. Talking to the inventor/owner back in November, the Android app was still under construction, but is fully compatible with apple (iPhones, apple watches, & ipads). It's...
  11. Sarzar

Onesie Stand Off... Some cold weather fun

It's been cold here in Philly so we've been putting our onesies to good use.... But @blazinden & I have a question for you guys! Let's hear what you guys think?? Also suggestions on new onesies ... What would you like to see next!? Do you have any onesies?
  12. Sarzar

WITB - Sazar Edition

The background of my clubs: When I started golfing with @blazinden I was using his old set of clubs... I brought them to my first lesson & the instructor basically told us those clubs aren't good for me especially just starting out... So Den went on eBay, found me this set of Adams women's...
  13. Sarzar

About The New Girl ...

Hey hey THP community! So I found the THP community through @blazinden ... I live with this crazy man (by choice)... and yes, to those of you who made comments about him laying on the floor in photos during the granddaddy live feed, that's normal! 😂 I also want to thank the granddaddy crew for...
Back