Search results for query: *

1. David7

Pet Peeves…???

I don’t like it when randoms that I get paired with swear a lot, also don’t like it if they smoke cigars. Just my personal pet peeve.
  2. David7

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

3. David7

Is Golf a Sport?

Yes, according to the Olympics, NCAA, major media outlets etc. It’s not even up for debate really, as the arguments against aren’t convincing, as the collective sports world has deemed it as such.
  4. David7

The Ball Rollback - thoughts and observations

Professionals play on courses that are birdie fests for them. Grow the grass more and plant some trees. There you go.
  5. David7

Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

At first it was Phil but now it’s Bryson.
  6. David7

Do You Care Which Tees You Play?

I always play from the senior tees. I’m 43 so sometimes I’ll hear comments like “you’re too young to be playing from those” but both the PGA and USGA disagree. I’m trying to break 100 and I play for fun. People can just deal with it.
  7. David7

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

To your point, Phil got very little coverage last year on the final round considering both his name, age and the fact that he finished T2. It’s obvious but it is what it is.
  8. David7

The Masters is just printing money

For those who can swing that, sounds really nice though not sure the value is really there. Someone could live like a king at any US Open for much less.
  9. David7

your Top 3 golf etiquette tips ?

1) Don’t hit into people 2) Replace divots/ ball marks 3) Don’t speak when people are setting up and/or swinging/ putting
  10. David7

Does it count?

I like the way your mind works!
  11. David7

Who’s with me? Hitting off mats is the worst.

Yeah, it bothers my hands and scuffs the club heads. I only go to driving ranges that have grass. You go through tees obviously, but it’s worth it.
  12. David7

Does it count?

Thank you my friend. It was so weird, I was hitting from the forward tees and for my follow up shot I was only 50y away after my drive in a par 4! This must be how the other half lives lol.
  13. David7

Does it count?

Hit a 200y drive today that bounced straight up the cart path another 80y. Even rolled to the left off the path for me with a nice lie. The entire spectacle was marvelous. Now, can I say I hit a 280y drive? 😅
  14. David7

What is the Longest Iron in You Are Comfortable Hitting?

7 iron. I accept my limitations; I’m chasing breaking 100 and don’t carry clubs I can’t count on.
  15. David7

Surgery - male related

Reversal was a much longer recovery time, plus I had to have general anesthesia so I was actually unconscious for that. The original vasectomy wasn’t a picnic, but it’s over in like less than 30 minutes. Insurance paid for the vasectomy 9 years ago but not the reversal 5 months ago.
  16. David7

Surgery - male related

I’ve had both the vasectomy and the reversal. Stay on the couch the first couple of days, don’t push it. Frozen peas are your friend. As will be tighty whiteys.
  17. David7

Northeast Earthquake

We made it back upstate fine; Whitestone and Tapenzee etc were smooth.
  18. David7

Northeast Earthquake

Great, I’m just about to drive through the city to get home from Long Island. Which bridges are closed?
  19. David7

Northeast Earthquake

Felt it on Long Island, here visiting in laws. Thought it was really bad wind as they get bad storms being close to a harbor.
Back