Search results for query: *

1. outlawx

For Sale LAB Broomstick

Hey guys I have a lab mezz max broom for sale. Standard everything except for the grip which is a jumbo max 21” armlock. Looking for $550 shipped $500 AC club open to trades
  2. outlawx

Review Voice Caddie T11-pro

I am in the market for a new golf watch with some tempo technology. In browsing the internet I found this new little toy. Pre-order is in so I thought I would create a thread to talk about it. You can find it here. https://voicecaddie.com/products/t11-pro
  3. outlawx

2024 is the year of the Ball-What’s most exciting?

Give me the run down on what balls your most excited to try or have tried and why.
  4. outlawx

Charlotte Garage Sim League

Anyone interested in a Charlotte sim league? I'm happy to host for the kickoff and maybe we can have a rotation? @jonnys009 @pumbaa maybe @e1iterate ?
  5. outlawx

WTB Left handed starter set

Trying to get my brother into the game. Looking for a decent older set. Send me what you have.
  6. outlawx

Springdale Canton NC

If you’re in the Asheville area you need to check out this gem of a course. It was meticulously kept and had incredible greens. Also helped it was in the mountains. I think we need to have a meet up here at some point.
  7. outlawx

What are you drinking?

8. outlawx

Outlawx's Journey to better golf

Hey gents. I think this post is probably long overdue. Anyways I fell in love with this game back in September of 21 and have been working on getting better ever since. I also finally have the space to build an indoor sim so I will be grinding away all winter long. The goals for the beginning...
  9. outlawx

Question on Grips

How important do you think it is that your grips match for the full swing clubs? I have an assortment of grips on my clubs and I was thinking this might be playing into some inconsistencies when I setup.
  10. outlawx

What are you ordering?

11. outlawx

US Open Pranks thread

Dunno if you are following this closely but the USGA is having some fun with the players like https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.golfdigest.com/story/us-open-2023-usga-daggers-joel-dahmen-cold-blooded-parking-sign/amp Or this...
  12. outlawx

Opening parings for the Open just dropped. Which paring are you watching?

https://www.usopen.com/2023/tee-times.html The Brooks/Rory pairing is very interesting.
  13. outlawx

What’s the next frontier in laser range finders

Have they tapped out all the technology you could possibly add to a laser range finder? What could you possibly add to a finder that isn’t already available or is there something you wish was added?
  14. outlawx

CONTEST Outlawx’s goat cup give back

Hey all, I am really grateful to be able to be part of this community and participate in the goat. On top of the existing festivities I wanted to do a little something. This will be a simple one. Post your favorite golf memory or memories. Winner will be decided by post number in a random...
  15. outlawx

For Sale Outlawx’s Ultimatum Sale

Ladies and gents I need your help. I have a few clubs I need to let go of or else. I don’t honestly know what “or else” is but honestly I’m to afraid to ask. All joking aside I have a few things that didn’t make it in the bag and I could use some extra funds to help lessen the pain at the pro...
  16. outlawx

Interesting thread on the Masters

I didn’t see this posted anywhere and found it a pretty interesting read. Especially at the end where the masters is leaving millions on the table by choosing to be exclusive and for profit.
  17. outlawx

WTB X flex shaft

Ideally looking ventus blue 6x or a ventus tr red 6x open to anything really. edit: found one
  18. outlawx

Father Son Team Classic

I was curious if there were any other THPers going to this event in July? Has anyone been before and what’s it like?
  19. outlawx

Howdy Y’New from DFW

Hey all! I’m not only new to the form but also the DFW area. I stumbled upon this form because of the b/s/t section. I have an itch to play around with different clubs and try new things. A little more about me. I’m 34 and an engineer by trade otherwise known as a professional adult babysitter...
Back