Howdy Y’New from DFW

outlawx

23 GOAT Finley/ 24 WWGC Smooth criminal
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all! I’m not only new to the form but also the DFW area. I stumbled upon this form because of the b/s/t section. I have an itch to play around with different clubs and try new things.
A little more about me. I’m 34 and an engineer by trade otherwise known as a professional adult babysitter. I’ve only been playing golf regularly since September of 21 so working on my swing and game has been a fun challenge.
If your in the area I am always in for a round of golf on the weekends.

:welcome:

Welcome! I'm in the DFW area too.

Welcome to THP

Hey all! I’m not only new to the form but also the DFW area. I stumbled upon this form because of the b/s/t section. I have an itch to play around with different clubs and try new things.
A little more about me. I’m 34 and an engineer by trade otherwise known as a professional adult babysitter. I’ve only been playing golf regularly since September of 21 so working on my swing and game has been a fun challenge.
Welcome. LM employee?

Welcome!

Welcome @outlawx ! Big day for you here!! Congrats. Thanks for formally introducing yourself. Happy to have you and looking forward to following you in the Goat Cup!

Welcome, and excited to follow you along to the GOAT Cup!

Welcome to THP! I know we have some DFWers like @Nate here.

I am originally from DFW myself (Far North Dallas) but moved to KC a few years back

:welcome: and big day for you!

Howdy

Welcome. Looking forward to meeting you in May at GOAT Cup

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and congrats on being likely the newest member to ever get into an experience!

:welcome: and congrats on The Goat Cup!

Welcome and congrats on the Goat Cup!

Welcome to THP & congrats on the Goat Cup

Welcome to THP! What a great day for you!

Cant wait to tee it up with you at the Goat Cup :callaway:

Welcome! What a day for you!

Back