Search results for query: *

1. GreenHunter

Iron groove sharpeners

Thinking its about time to renew the grooves on my irons, but the "rule conforming" sharpener is like $80 which is ridiculous (with youtube results seemingly LOWERING the spin rate). The cheaper ones seem to be much more effective anyway but at the risk of the irons/wedges being non-conforming...
  2. GreenHunter

Garmin Approach S42 vs G80

I have some GolfTown gift cards I got from work and have been wanting to get something to replace having to take my phone out before and after each shot - naturally, I landed on the Garmin approach series. Stuck right now between the S42 and the G80. With the S42 being a wearable, it would be...
  3. GreenHunter

Parting ways with my Copper Cobra King Tour MIM irons

Finally decided to part ways with my irons. The game is getting too pricey for me so I’m deciding to sell my irons and use what I get with them to pay for my rounds. Going to use some older clubs instead. What would be a fair price to sell for? I originally bought them for $1800 CAD + tax in...
  4. GreenHunter

2012 Scotty Cameron California Monterey w/ Superstroke 2.0 Woes

So I've had this putter for a few years now. It is my first Scotty I've owned and love the look, but damned if I always leave putts a 3-5 feet short every time from mid-long range. Even 5 footers are still short and not even giving the ball a chance to go in. I recently ordered a Pistolini Plus...
  5. GreenHunter

Noodle Easy Straight Balls

Let me preface this post, I'm a high handicapper and lose balls during my rounds. I've been looking for economical balls and I found that Noodle Easy Straight are discounted (although only one golf store sells them and I have to travel about 30+ mins to go to that store). I was able to pick up a...
  6. GreenHunter

MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Tour Forged I irons

Does anyone have any info on these clubs? Seems hard to find as they’re not Muirfields. Someone is offering $250 CAD for them and they look like they’re in decent shape
  7. GreenHunter

Regular Shoes on the course trend?

I use Footjoy retro-style shoes with those circular plastic spikes for the grip on the turf. But I noticed that a lot of people that I have been golfing with or see around the course are using plain old running shoes, skate shoes or even flat Air Force 1's (non-golf). I have to say I'm a little...
  8. GreenHunter

New to THP from Toronto, Canada :)

Howdy fellas, New to THP even though I've read a bunch of threads before. I'm a semi-regular golfer from the Toronto area, so if you've gamed Bushwood then you feel my pain. My favourite player is Jack Nicklaus - Fun story - My dad's favourite player is Nicklaus (so he passed that along to me)...
Back