New to THP from Toronto, Canada :)

GreenHunter

a.k.a. Hundo
Reaction score
Howdy fellas,

New to THP even though I've read a bunch of threads before. I'm a semi-regular golfer from the Toronto area, so if you've gamed Bushwood then you feel my pain.

My favourite player is Jack Nicklaus - Fun story - My dad's favourite player is Nicklaus (so he passed that along to me) and vividly remembers the 86' Masters win, so I got him the famous Macgregor MI 615 putter for his 65th birthday and he is filthy with it.

Side question: How do I get the brand logos for the signature?

Cheers!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Greetings from Manitoba!

Side question: How do I get the brand logos for the signature?

The brand logos are in the Smilies pull down menu when you set up your sig

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP and greetings from a couple provinces over!

Welcome to THP!

We didn't golf together last week at Dragon's Fire by chance did we? Because I was pushing both those guys to join the forum.....

We didn't golf together last week at Dragon's Fire by chance did we? Because I was pushing both those guys to join the forum.....

Haha nope, wasn't me! But they should get on it!

How's Dragon's Fire? Haven't thought about making the trip to Hamilton for golf yet

Haha nope, wasn't me! But they should get on it!

How's Dragon's Fire? Haven't thought about making the trip to Hamilton for golf yet
It's a decent course, just quite overpriced. A couple of design quirks. I played a round with one of my co-workers and couldn't get a time at my course so explored other options. Not the course's fault, but there was also someone (or multiple someones) ahead that couldn't pick up their feet on the greens. I don't think I've every played a course where I had to tamp down so many spike marks.
Seriously, though it's a challenging track. It's carved out of a wooded area, so each hole is isolated from any others. There's only a few spots where you can even see the next tee box or green complex. It's got some long par 5s on it too, and we only played the blues. Of course you have to get permission to play the tips.

It's a decent course, just quite overpriced. A couple of design quirks. I played a round with one of my co-workers and couldn't get a time at my course so explored other options. Not the course's fault, but there was also someone (or multiple someones) ahead that couldn't pick up their feet on the greens. I don't think I've every played a course where I had to tamp down so many spike marks.
Seriously, though it's a challenging track. It's carved out of a wooded area, so each hole is isolated from any others. There's only a few spots where you can even see the next tee box or green complex. It's got some long par 5s on it too, and we only played the blues. Of course you have to get permission to play the tips.
Might be a bit challenging for me by the sounds of it, but definitely might check it out someday. thanks

Back