Search results for query: *

1. jswatson0917

WTB Ping JAS Anser WTi Putter

Just seeing if anyone is looking to offload one
  2. jswatson0917

Maltby KE4 Max Irons 4-GW

I had recently purchased these clubs and finally had a chance to get them out on a course to try them out. My typical score for my old clubs (Jazz Rockets) was 125, with these my last round was a 114 and I am pretty sure these clubs helped, though I will need a few more rounds to be sure. Most...
  3. jswatson0917

Maltby KE4 TC Max Driver

I had originally put this in another thread but figured to start a thread about it incase someone is looking for an alternative to the Big Named clubmakers out there. I had first heard of this Golfworks while making a delivery to them when I was a Truck Driver and had been intrigued with their...
  4. jswatson0917

Noobie Club Question

I am currently using a set on Jazz Rockets that are somewhere around 30 years old so I am starting to look into replacing them in hopes they will improve my game since right now I am hitting all over the place. My question revolves around club price. I am looking at Cleveland XL Launcher Driver...
  5. jswatson0917

Greetings from New England

I was brought to this website during a search about Maltby Clubs. I used to play two to three times a month in my younger days was never really good at it with the Dunlop Clubs I had bought at Wal-Mart. A few years later my Grandfather gave me his Set of Jazz Rocket Clubs. Then I got married and...
Back