Greetings from New England

jswatson0917

Resident Bubblehead
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
High
I was brought to this website during a search about Maltby Clubs. I used to play two to three times a month in my younger days was never really good at it with the Dunlop Clubs I had bought at Wal-Mart. A few years later my Grandfather gave me his Set of Jazz Rocket Clubs. Then I got married and raised some kids and golf was put on the shelf to the point I only golfed once or twice a year. Now twenty years later the kids are mostly gone some people I work with golf and I have found the game again. So for the past few weeks I have found myself going several different rabbit holes on this site and decided to join. I am looking forward to more rabbit holes while trying to improve my game.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard, fellow Buffett fan!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Searching for clubs and reviews was how I got here.

Welcome aboard, fellow Buffett fan!
I have used that as my location on several different forums and you have been the first one to say anything about it. I live SE of the State Capital and thought it was perfect

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, I too found the site while doing some research. I've stayed since.

Welcome to THP!!

Hello and welcome! Stick around this place is pretty great

I have used that as my location on several different forums and you have been the first one to say anything about it. I live SE of the State Capital and thought it was perfect
I have used it, as well.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum and back to the game.

Welcome to THP!

I was brought to this website during a search about Maltby Clubs. I used to play two to three times a month in my younger days was never really good at it with the Dunlop Clubs I had bought at Wal-Mart. A few years later my Grandfather gave me his Set of Jazz Rocket Clubs. Then I got married and raised some kids and golf was put on the shelf to the point I only golfed once or twice a year. Now twenty years later the kids are mostly gone some people I work with golf and I have found the game again. So for the past few weeks I have found myself going several different rabbit holes on this site and decided to join. I am looking forward to more rabbit holes while trying to improve my game.

Welcome. Your story is a common theme here and mine is very similar. Whereabouts in NE are you located?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard!

Back