Search results for query: *

1. Jericho

Best Friend just became boss

In another thread "Wife cutting down golf" I explained how my best friend and I both had babies this year and my wife cut my golf down but his hasn't. Well life just keeps throwing curveballs...He just became my boss :( He currently works for the regional office and when he came back to the...
  2. Jericho

Wife cutting down golf

So I got into a little heated argument over the weekend with the wife. For the last few years I've averaged a round a week with a second once in a while. This year we had a child (now 7 months old). Since her birth I've all but given up practicing and am averaging about 1 round every 3 weeks...
  3. Jericho

Website ? for the tech-savy

You can attempt to find out the owner of a website by going to site such as Whois.net. I'd like to do the opposite...find out the name of the website that a particular person owns. Any idea on how to accomplish that? I have a very smart and wealthy relative that runs an internet business, and...
  4. Jericho

Tournament Handicap

I'm thinking about playing my first tournament in a few weeks and was wondering about handicaps and weekend warriors. I imagine it's typical to shoot above your handicap when there's real pressure. If I'm normally shooting 79-82 from the blue tees, I'm guessing my first tournament could yield...
  5. Jericho

Your kids and golf...not what you think

I've read a bunch of threads about parenting and/or parenting with regards to golf (i.e. How young did you start them, etc..) and it got me thinking. Rory was on a show as a YOUNG child showing off his chipping skills. He reportedly could drive the ball 40 yards by age 2. Adam Scott apparently...
  6. Jericho

How long of a layoff until you're affected?

I have a new baby and understandably so my playing time has dropped considerably (3 rounds in 9+ weeks) with my practice time having gone to nothing. I haven't picked up a club going on 20 days, but am excited about an upcoming round this weekend. I was making strides by leaps and bounds just...
  7. Jericho

WTB: Graphite Designs AD DI 7S Tour Black (Razr Fit)

Hey guys, I have both an AD DI 7S and a 7X in orange but what I really want is the 7S in black. It's going into a Razr Fit. Let me know what you guys have....thanks! -Chris
  8. Jericho

What color to wear with...

I'm a big fan of Nike Flat Front pants, so I buy any pair I can find at a halfway decent price. A few months ago I found a good deal on a pair (Game Royal colored). Well the picture and the actual pants were not exactly the same color. The picture was a blue between navy and royal, however the...
  9. Jericho

Nike Dri-Fit pants

I love the flat front dri-fit pants by Nike, with the slits on the side. I have a few pairs and got them for about $35 each. I'm now looking for a specific color (dark gray 32x34) and cannot seem to find them ANYWHERE (online or B&M) for anything under the retail $80. Anyone know of any online...
  10. Jericho

Job scenario- Am I justified or crazy?

This is a follow up to my earlier thread: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?45916-Definition-of-awkward Recap- Up for a promotion at a sister facility. Leave the final interview and run into my co-worker who is apparently the other final candidate. Result: I get the job...
  11. Jericho

Different head + same shaft = Big SS variance?

I decided to put my shafts on a launch monitor to get some numbers in an effort to make a final decision on which to keep. The results were intriguing enough for me to bring them here. Razr Fit 9.5 AD DI 7X vs. Diamana D+ S -The AD DI had an average spin rate of 2618 (low of 2068, high of...
  12. Jericho

How do you practice various lies?

It's come to my attention that I have a problem hitting off uneven lies. Living in Florida, we are pretty flat and obviously ranges are flat. I have a real problem hitting anything above or below my feet. Don't get me wrong, I can advance the ball but I don't seem to be able to make center face...
  13. Jericho

Golf is so punishing lol

3 over through 6 when you started with 5 pars sucks! #hoselrocketon6approach End rant
  14. Jericho

Identity Theft Experience?

I recently found my debit card has been copied as there were unauthorized purchases from Walmart, yet my only card was still in my wallet. Long story short, after a report and a week, the bank refunded my money. This morning, however, I rec'd an email from walmart's identity theft dept which...
  15. Jericho

Definition of awkward

Exiting the final interview (after having been told it was a mere formality) to find your co-worker walking in for the same "final interview". Awesome
  16. Jericho

Callaway Forged vs. JAWS CC wedges

I originally ordered Cally Forged wedges however the day they were supposed to be delivered I receive an email saying that all of the wedges had bends in the shafts and there was no timetable on their replacements. They simply returned my money. The more I see the JAWS CC Chrome, the more I...
  17. Jericho

Bought new bag blindly...results

I see so many posts about buying blindly vs. getting fitted so I thought I'd share my most recent experience. Old gear- G15 9* 45" 62g Serrano Stiff G15 4W Proforce Axivcore Stiff W/S Di11 uniflex New gear- Razr Fit 9.5*, 44.5", Diamana 72g D+ Stiff Razr Fit 15*, Diamana 83g Blueboard Stiff...
  18. Jericho

How would you approach this situation (friend's GF)

My good buddy's GF works at a private country club and is able to get certain OEM gear at cost (saving me hundreds of dollars) . She got my buddy a whole new bag a few months back, and then my other buddy a new shaft. I'm looking to get new irons and wedges. She said to message her on facebook...
  19. Jericho

Ping G15

Ping G15 9* Stiff TFC Shaft Headcover included $90 Shipped OBO
  20. Jericho

Birdies or Pars more satisfying?

Which scenario is more satisfying to you: 2 pars or 2 birdies and 2 bogies? The decision of consistency or highs and lows.
Back